Any Good LEFT BACK to recommend?

Gael Clichy i would say is the best, He hasnt got the best stats but he does perform really well on my season 11 assists, 7 goals :)

bale wont come for 20 mil
and marcelo will come 4 18 mil
is there much difference between the 2?
shall i buy marcelo for 18 mil?

guilherme, will cost from 3-6 million and is terrific and it is quite likely you will get offers for him the next season of up to 14mill

marcelo 18m... we re talking about a player that will end in coca cola league next year (in reality) now in the game he was transfer listed so I bought him cheap but bale is definetly better, and for the arshavin guy I play him behind my strikers qnd hes doing great

auerlio from liverpool
man city got him in my game and he is quality

Srna is better on the right... if it was me i'd try Chellini on the left...

Bale, Srna or Guardado (If u want to be attacking)

Vargas is the best Left back you can purchase without spending 60m pounds on a player like Clichy, Chiellini or the aging Ashley Cole. Marcelo is good value overall but he has bad defense stats and he is weak. Cant stand that.

Otherwise get 21 yr old D Criscito that can play both center and left back very well. He is a gem that not many people talk about. Good very solid defense stats, tall, young and decent attacking stats.

If u want to go for a British left back .. look no further than Gareth Bale.

you can get Phillip Lahm for a bargain 9.5 to 10 mill :O but you must be a world-class club to sign him e.g. Barca, Madrid or Inter and usually asks for about 100k a week min!!!

however on new patch (3rd one) Bayern reject even higher offers for him!:(

Leighton Baines i sign him for every team i play with

get Guillherme....he is young and has good stats.....I am Man Utd in my 5th season......bought him in the 2nd season.....and he is good overall.....

I,ve buy mattock and currently learning from van bronkchost(or whatever you say...) And he become good left back, but still can't beat theo walcott... sob...