Any players (Youth preferably) that have 20 for the finishing attribute? (:

sairafi19

Reaction score
Has anyone found any youth players that will eventually get to 20 in finishing? thanks guys! :)

Im not sure that it goes to 20 but Lukaku's finishing gets pretty deadly, around 19 I think. But everyone knows about him

Go to Player Seach, and put Filter, and untick "Assistant removes unrealistic targets." Then click Views, and put Technical. Click on Finishing and it will order the best finishers in the game at the top and worst at the bottom. Voila.

Go to Player Seach, and put Filter, and untick "Assistant removes unrealistic targets." Then click Views, and put Technical. Click on Finishing and it will order the best finishers in the game at the top and worst at the bottom. Voila.

try again

In one of my save Yaya Sanogo had 20 finishing. In other save 19. Look for regens, some spanish regen is bound to have 20 finishing.

Berretta has 18 finishing and heading at 20 years of age, not sure how he looks when he grows up though.

i dont wanna use search filter cuz that doesnt tell you the potential attribute for finishing of the players, but thanks anyway

having high finishing only wotn give you a great young finisher. you want good stats in composure anticipation decisions, anticipation off the ball. a player with good mental stats but average finishing will score more goals than a play with good finishing and average mental stats especially at the top level

having high finishing only wotn give you a great young finisher. you want good stats in composure anticipation decisions, anticipation off the ball. a player with good mental stats but average finishing will score more goals than a play with good finishing and average mental stats especially at the top level

Actually, I find that a player with high acceleration and strength mixed with off the ball and anticipation, will score the most goals

Yes, but he didn't ask for the best finisher. He asked for someone with 20 in the finishing attribute...

Yes, but he didn't ask for the best finisher. He asked for someone with 20 in the finishing attribute...
just giving him some advice. if he gets a player with 20 finishing but with not very good mental stats, he wont be much cop as a player, and he'll be disappointed with signing, especially if it cost him a lot of money

off my head can only think of lukaku

German Pacheco gets 20 finishing pending on coaching but can be epic.

He asked for someone who will 'eventually' reach 20 in finishing attributes, a youth player. Even the armchair fan knows who could possibly be a 20 in finishing currently......Emile Heskey comes to mind

There is an Argentinian or Spanish player who starts as a 16yr old with 16 finishing. He'll probably get to 19 at least. I think his name was Pacheo (don't know about the first name).

On 10.2 Alípio (real madrid youth striker) Reaches 20 with the right training, and im sure he's the same on 10.3.. Hes one of those playes who starts off cack, but gets lethal :) .. Hes only 19 finishing in the screenshot, but 20 now in the save :)

He asked for someone who will 'eventually' reach 20 in finishing attributes, a youth player. Even the armchair fan knows who could possibly be a 20 in finishing currently......Emile Heskey comes to mind

Yep, Emile Heskey. I have yet to see him miss, ever, even in real life. I'm sure he was top scorer in the EPL last year, and he's scored massive amounts for England.

Search around using filter. Every game differs. One game, a player might have 20 finishing, and another game, may have 15 finishing. Good strikers need a good balance of finishing and composure, as well as decisions etc. A finishing stat of 20 doesn't mean he will bang in goals.

I dont think any player starts with 20 finishing in the game, atleast I couldnt find any.

Im not sure that it goes to 20 but Lukaku's finishing gets pretty deadly, around 19 I think. But everyone knows about him

In my game 2 players has managed to reach 20, Lukaku and some random generated player.

(I use norwegian language, but highlighted the finishing if it has a different spot on english ;P)