Anyone else finding it very difficult to sell players?

Dannyborofogg

Reaction score
At the moment I am finding it very difficult to sell players. I try offering them to clubs but clubs just do not seem interested i have also tried by addding them to the unwanted list but still to no avail. I have started as Arsenal and want to have a good clearout to make some money available for players i would like to bring in as they start with no transfer budget. ANy ideas that would possibly help me??

same problen

i havê the same problem in Benfica, and the values of the players are very lo, i dont know what to do, i need money for my squad and i cant get it

Same problem here. Clubs are listed as interested, but no one make bids.

My tip is: delegate your director of football to take care of outgoing transfers and loans. I found that it made my life easier taking care of unwanted players.

I''ve actually found it easier , just put them on the unwanted list, and get the director of footy to sell or release them. They are usually gone in a couple of weeks. Although with the teams I manage they usually get their contracts terminated, and it ends up costing me money ! , but at least you reduce the wage bill.

Yeah if you put them on the unwanted list, they might get released at a cost. If you don't want that to happen, just keep them in the transfer list (and loan list as well), status set to "not needed" and let the director of football do his magic.

If nobody wants your players you're going to have a hard time getting rid of them...

Putting a guy in the shop window works best play him to build up some interest then start offering him again...

i had several clubs interested in several of my players then just no one put bids in even when i reduce the asking price substantially!

Rotate them into your team when you can to keep them playing, most clubs wont buy players that just sit in the reserves unless they're already interested in them.
Have your director of football handle transfer listed players can work out well too if you're having a real hard time getting rid of them.

At the moment I am finding it very difficult to sell players. I try offering them to clubs but clubs just do not seem interested i have also tried by addding them to the unwanted list but still to no avail. I have started as Arsenal and want to have a good clearout to make some money available for players i would like to bring in as they start with no transfer budget. ANy ideas that would possibly help me??

It's supposed to be more realistic, so the challenge is kinda cool. The trade off is that players who play 20+ games a season sell very easily.

Make sure your Diaby's etc are getting reserve football at the very least. The CPU teams need some indicator of form to open the chequebook.

Always start at 200% of price and come down.