Anyone Feel Guilty When Loading Leagues?

Ccllnply

Reaction score
Maybe guilty isn't the right word but am I the only one who, when starting a new game, feels like they have to load certain leagues even though you know you won't play them.

I just started a new game as my local team in the Irish First Division and I thought, since Ireland doesn't have the most exciting leagues and my real aim is to get into Europe, I'll keep the game small to make it go faster. Yet I couldn't help loading all the Brazilian and Argentinian leagues because I felt if I didn't, I'd be missing out on those players developing through lack of match time.

Anyone else feel like this?

i load lots of leagues, argie and brasl being good examples but as i know im never gona manage there they are set to view only as i find this helps my game run a bit quicker

I always load Brazil and Holland with no intention of managing there,i do it for the fantastic amount of brilliant youngsters those leagues produce.

once i loaded every single league in every single country. It took ages to load up the game, and playing the game isn't any faster, so now i only put england, spain & italy

Only because i'm usually kiddy fiddling at the same time