Applied for Sevilla Athletico and now im in charge of Sevilla?

desijut

Reaction score
Ok, i was unemployed and i joined Sevilla Athletico (Sevilla B team). I was sorting their team out when suddenly it started talking about Real Madrid vs Sevilla, i was in charge of Sevilla vs Real Madrid lol. And i still played with Sevilla Athletico.

So i start looking at Sevilla thinking im their boss, but i cant find the boardroom, and it acts as if im not in charge of them but only Sevilla athletico, i carried on for another few games, and i was against valencia and deportivo, and i was also in charge of a u19s game. Everything i view is in relation to Sevilla Athletico, it is very strange. I am very confused about my role at the club, can someone explain?

As a manager of the b team you get news from first team, if you go to Sevilla and look at staff you will see who is manager

You dont, understand, i actually chose the side, and did all the tactics, etc

Anyway, i checked like you said, and there were 2 managers, me and a guy called mane, i clicked on mane's profile and it said he was the assistant manager of Sevilla? It doesnt make sense to make me seem like im in control, A player in sevilla praised me for a team talk and the press are acting as if im in charge :S

Check the team settings, might help to see who's doing what.

Did you "please" the chairman when you applied for the B team job? Sleeping your way to the top, eh?

B teams in Spain are notoriously problematic, not sure why SI ever introduced the option to manage them tbh.

Lol i was at a greek 2nd division side before this, i doubt they were overjoyed by getting me, and may be a stupid quetion but how do i check my team settings?

It does seem like a bit of a half-arsed job by SI on this tbh, i should not be getting this confused, i have played fm11 for a while now

Team ->Information tab -> Team Settings, Right next to affiliated clubs.

It comes up for Sevilla Athletico but not for Sevilla? This is ridiculous

Do you reckon there's a chance they hire me as their "proper" if i do well with them? so far i lost to real 6-0, beat valencia 2-1 and deportivo 5-1, and the goals of the week have been Sevilla's (where they've scored) the two vs valencia were 1st and 2nd, the top 3 against deportivo flooded those spots

In the job's area, if the manager job at Sevilla available?

No, it says im manager. But it doesnt give me much control over first team affairs, apart from the actual matches, so i cant sign players, etc. Only for Athletico, and you cant attract any players with the wages the board of athletico permit

Like i said, B team's cause all sorts of issues.

i have to agree with you there. Just see how it goes, i have one and a half year contract so we will just see what happens i guess