Applying for International Management

Red_Might

Reaction score
Currently only a little way into my Manchester United save and I'm going to apply for the vacant England job. I'm going to do both jobs at the same time. Any idea what sort of affect this will have on my players for United, as well as the board, will they be annoyed or anything?

as long as you can keep the team performing then it shouldn't effect anything too much. altough if you pick alot of man united players for england you might get questions about favouritism towards your club.

You can still manage both right? It's not going to like resign me from United automatically or anything is it lmao?

You can still manage both right? It's not going to like resign me from United automatically or anything is it lmao?

no mate, you can manage both at the same time and it won't resign you. i know the san marino chalenge requires you to manage the club in the italian league and the national team.

Never had an affect on my players, in fact if i play the English ones in my team then they love me that much more, been managing England for about 14 years or so now and I've never had a problem.

Haha, it's really funny when you get told off by the press for being biased though.

On my 'fun' Barca/Spain save, almost my entire (of 23) squad that I took to the World Cup 2018 was from Barcelona.

Additionally, when you call-up players for the first time it almost instantly gets you on their 'favored personnel' list, making it easier to sign them afterwards.

I manage India and FC United, Im fine :) all the indian players love me as I gave them all their first cap :)