Arctic Monkeys

Ccllnply

Reaction score
With their new album released, just wanted to know is anyone else a fan?

****** brilliant band, especially with some of their experimental songs

My favourite songs are:

A Certain Romance
Do Me A Favour
From Ritz to Rubble
Leave Before the Lights Come On
Crying Lightning

I like a lot of their other songs, they're just the ones I listen to most

Not heard so much of the Arctic Monkeys. I'll listen to some of the songs you mentioned on the tube, and get back to you.

I absoulutley love them aswell :D

Leave before the lights come on
From Ritz to ruble
Florecent Adolescent
When the sun goes down
Bigger Boys
Dancing Shoes
Brainstorm
Yellow Bricks , my Favorites :D

Have you heard any of The Last Shaddow Puppets? They're amazing also. Lead singer of the Artic Monkeys and the lead singer of the Rascals.

I absoulutley love them aswell :D

Leave before the lights come on
From Ritz to ruble
Florecent Adolescent
When the sun goes down
Bigger Boys
Dancing Shoes
Brainstorm
Yellow Bricks , my Favorites :D.

I like all the songs you mentioned there, expect for Bigger Boys, never heard it

Have you heard any of The Last Shaddow Puppets? They're amazing also. Lead singer of the Artic Monkeys and the lead singer of the Rascals.

No, never heard of them, will look it up though

One of my favourite bands.

My Top 5:

Mardy ***
A Certain Romance
When the Sun Goes Down
Florecent Adolescent
Crying Lightning

I haven't had chance to listen to their new album yet, i'll have to download it. I've got their 2 previous albums though and i've really enjoyed it!

Just listened to Crying Lightning then...sounds good so far!

there from sheffield and there wednesday fans well main one is lol i think
i like mardy *** and bet you look good on the dancefloor

Last edited:
I like them, only listened to a few songs on youtube but they were good in my opinion.

Dancing shoes, When the sun goes down and Brainstorm.

Saw them at Leeds, was not impressed.

My mate who is a massive Artic Monkeys fan was also not impressed. They basically just played the new album and no-one knew the words. the only songs which were played which anyone knew were Brianstorm, Bet that you look good on the dancefloor and When the sun goes down. I knew Crying Lightning from the new album but that was it

Alex was ****** out of his head in all and couldn't give a ****. they also screwed up during Brianstorm

I Loved The First 2 Albums and was waiting for humbug for AGES but i have to say, it let me down:(

i love them! waiting for them to announce a UK tour.
'Humbug' takes some getting used to, but after a few listens it's bloddy brilliant!

there from sheffield and there wednesday fans well main one is lol i think
i like mardy *** and bet you look good on the dancefloor

yeap 3 of them are wednesdayiets just ******* drummer a flipping pig :'(

Saw them at Leeds, was not impressed.

My mate who is a massive Artic Monkeys fan was also not impressed. They basically just played the new album and no-one knew the words. the only songs which were played which anyone knew were Brianstorm, Bet that you look good on the dancefloor and When the sun goes down. I knew Crying Lightning from the new album but that was it

Alex was ****** out of his head in all and couldn't give a ****. they also screwed up during Brianstorm

TOTALLY agree!
I was right near the front and there was literally no atmosphere, other than for Brianstorm and When The Sun Goes Down! Even I bet You Look Good was poorly received! :S
So I dont totally blame that on the band...
But Alex Turner was obviously wankered n looked as if he'd just woke up.
They were extremely arrogant to play so many off the new album... after all, at a festival a band should really play their 'hits' as not everyone there is a hardcore fan. Probably only Radiohead could get away with playing what they want! lol

Humbug, however, is a great album imo! Shoot me down here, but I honestly think that musically its there best album (though the lyrics on Favourite Worst Nightmare and on Red Light Indicates Doors... are brilliant :) ).
Potion Approaching and Pretty Visitors are tuuuuunes! haha

Considering going to see them in Belfast in November, downloaded the new album and its alright. Ive seen people say give it time and it gets better, so hopefully :L
Crying Lightning is a quality song, but sadly i think its the only good one of their new album. They really shouldnt have changed music styles

Do me a favour
Still take you home
My propeller
Pretty visitors
Crying lightning
Only one who knows