I use the predator OI but I can't decide if the OI on the strikers helps...setting never on the strikers scares me haha.

Heh... Guys, I know good amount of tweaks for this tactic in order to make it performs much better but I don't update the tactic because even with these tweaks it will be weaker than any version of Predator tactic.

If for some reason you don't want to set the manual marking then you can just use the non manual marking version of Predator tactic and it will stronger than this tactic.

Heh... the only explanation I have why you guys use the weaker tactics over the stronger tactics it's because you struggle properly to test tactics and the difference in performance isn't obvious to you.

Last edited:
or maybe some people just like the player positions on this tactic better.

I know that for my own saves i tend to choose tactics there fit the players i have instead of fitting the the players to the tactic, especially when i go LLM, but still Predator should be able to fit most teams without to much work :)

Heh... Guys, I know good amount of tweaks for this tactic in order to make it performs much better but I don't update the tactic because even with these tweaks it will be weaker than any version of Predator tactic.

If for some reason you don't want to set the manual marking then you can just use the non manual marking version of Predator tactic and it will stronger than this tactic.

Heh... the only explanation I have why you guys use the weaker tactics over the stronger tactics it's because you struggle properly to test tactics and the difference in performance isn't obvious to you.

for me it is the same as bsup68 says.

I hate to have mr and ml players even with changing their positions.

and one other thing I am not sure but I dont see one attacker scoring much in predator. and I like that.

or maybe some people just like the player positions on this tactic better.

I know that for my own saves i tend to choose tactics there fit the players i have instead of fitting the the players to the tactic, especially when i go LLM, but still Predator should be able to fit most teams without to much work :)

Heh… bsup68, but the players' positions which we see on the tactic screen is totally cosmetic stuff and it means nothing.

Also the tactic representation which you see on TV before matches is also cosmetic stuff and it means nothing. It doesn't say anything about what players do and how they behave during the match.

Would you prefer to have players which play better or look better? :)

I hate to have mr and ml players even with changing their positions.

Pogrebnik, 99% of players that have "Natural" rating for AML/AMR positions also have "Competent/Accomplished" for ML/MR positions and if they don't have such rating then it usually takes them about few weeks to get such rating. :)

and one other thing I am not sure but I dont see one attacker scoring much in predator. and I like that.

Just look at Ronaldo and Messi… they aren't strikers but they fight for golden boot every year in real life… Who said that striker should score the most of goals by default?

You sacrifice the overall team's performance over the performance of one player which isn't efficient. :)

Last edited:
Heh… bsup68, but the players' positions which we see on the tactic screen is totally cosmetic stuff and it means nothing.

Also the tactic representation which you see on TV before matches is also cosmetic stuff and it means nothing. It doesn't say anything about what players do and how they behave during the match.

Pogrebnik, 99% of players that have "Natural" rating for AML/AMR positions also have "Competent/Accomplished" for ML/MR positions and if they don't have such rating then it usually takes them about few weeks to get such rating. :)

Just look at Ronaldo and Messi… they aren't strikers but they fight for golden boot every year in real life… Who said that striker should score the most of goals by default?

You sacrifice the overall team's performance over the performance of one player which isn't efficient. :)

I know. I just play this manager from very start and I always loved striker to score very much goals.

from rest of the team I want assist.

but I dont think I am right because of it. I just like to play like that.

I like to have players for all positions. central mid 2 wid up and atacking midfilder. and striker ofcoure.

I will give a try on predator again cause I play on one computer with one very week team. I managed to win the league with armagedon but very hard.

Cosmetic yes, but still representing where a player usual plays at his best... or is it so much cosmetics that Mata would fit a CD instead of his AM? i doubt that even Van gaal would be that crazy in real life xD

In FM i would say that it still represent where a player should fit best, I know on bigger teams, a wing can play from M R/L - tried that on a few LLM saves and some of my wingers had to be retrained to M to just play okay.

About strikers, yeah CR7 and Messi compete for the golden boot every year, maybe that's why Ibrahimovic earns his wages in psg and not in barca or real - i doubt he would like with that competition on the goal scoring :)

here is an update of pretty much perfect season. have to say I have extreamly good players.

my attacker was unfortunatly injured a lot. I wonder how much he would score if he isn't

View attachment 964636 View attachment 964639 View attachment 964642 View attachment 964643 View attachment 964645 View attachment 964648 View attachment 964650 View attachment 964653 View attachment 964655 View attachment 964656 View attachment 964657
sorry to be a pain but is it latest tactic?

yes. only change f9 to cf(s) and OI's from predator.

but I have very good team not sure how real my results are.

here is an update of pretty much perfect season. have to say I have extreamly good players.

my attacker was unfortunatly injured a lot. I wonder how much he would score if he isn't

View attachment 964636 View attachment 964639 View attachment 964642 View attachment 964643 View attachment 964645 View attachment 964648 View attachment 964650 View attachment 964653 View attachment 964655 View attachment 964656 View attachment 964657

Is it Predator tatic, Pogrebnik???
What versión??
Thanks a lot