carpetburger

Reaction score
Play 4231 attacking style and looking for a new wide left attacking midfielder and was wondering has anyone had any experience with Draxler? or Fischer?

Roughly 25/30mil to spend but have excess in wage structure so could bump up to 40/45mil if its the right player

Any suggestions as well?

griezmann has a release clause of around 18 million i think.

griezmann has a release clause of around 18 million i think.

He went to Real Madrid first season, I did sign vela back for 3.4mil but he hasn't performed well and thinking of moving him on as I can make some profit on him

Draxler turns out to be amongst the best players as AML there is. So definitely worth it. Bernard and El Shaarawy are excellent too, but more injury prone. If United'll sell to you, try getting Januzaj. Turns out to be a monster ingame.

Draxler turns out to be amongst the best players as AML there is. So definitely worth it. Bernard and El Shaarawy are excellent too, but more injury prone. If United'll sell to you, try getting Januzaj. Turns out to be a monster ingame.

Agree with this guy, but Fischer is still a really good winger

Thanks, Considering Draxler turns out to be one of the best AML would you consider 40mil a good price? Thats how much schalke want for him

Yeah I doubt they will sell to me but I will have a look at Januzaj

look at Kasami from Fulham hes pretty beastly? or Tom Ince

How do you play Vela? For me he was beast 15+ goals and 15+ assists per season (and i rotated him and Casorla a lot).

Iker Muniain from Athletico Bilbao is good, can play left-wing and as a striker.

How do you play Vela? For me he was beast 15+ goals and 15+ assists per season (and i rotated him and Casorla a lot).

Sold Vela for 23 million when only purchased for 3.4mil so was happy with the sale, ended up buying Draxler for 40million and he has been incredible so far