Flukster

Reaction score
Start of my 2nd season with arsenal, won the F.A cup and came 2nd in the premier league. I have fallen out with Chamakh and he wants to leave. So i need a striker to replace him. My budget is 46mill but i only want to spend 20mill most on a striker. Any suggestions.

Thanks in advanced

P.S whoever people say, can you say if you have ever bought him in the premier league as i would like this striker to fit in easily and score goals all the time.

steven fletcher, wolves
sanago, aj auxerre
Milevskyi, Kiev

Im in my 2nd season with arsenal too, and although i wouldnt recommend him just yet for the first team, i bought Alex Chamberlain for around £4M from southampton and play him in cup games and league games against lower opposition. i use a 4-3-3 with the 3 being Striker Left Striker Centre and Striker Right. He is decent in either left or right and is a great prospect. i have sent chamakh out on loan this season after a bad start but he was my top goalscorer last season. i am also looking for a striker as van persie isnt that prolific for me.

But i do recommend Alex Chamberlain as a substitute option.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Start playing Carlos Vela too, arsenal have an awesome youth so you dont need to spend much.

Lukas Podolski scored somethong like 35 goals in 37 league games.

Vaclav Kadlec did similar. As mentioned before, don't be afraid to play youth!

hernadez from palermo bought with arsenal in 1st season he scored 24 goals in 30 games.. in 2nd season he should be even better

Last edited:
It would depend on what kind of forward/striker you want. A player that likes o come deep ( like R.V.P) or a player like Walcott that stays up front. My best advise would be to decide upon it as the flow of the game is ever so different.

Was Benzema transfer listed or listed for loan from Real Madrid? On my save he was and I signed him before the second season for 7.75m. I would start building the strikeforce for the future so try and get either Babacar or Sanogo. RVP has been lights out for me so I don't know what's wrong there.