Reaction score
Has anyone started an Arsenal save?
What tactic/formation do you use?
I used to use 4-2-3-1 with all the amazing attacking midfield options. Although on this game, the DM looks very effective. Anyone else play 4-2-3-1 against weaker teams then 4-3-2-1 against tougher? Let me know what you use :)

I kinda feel like when i don't use a DM there is HUGE whole between my defense and midfield, even if one of my CMs is a DLP (D) and the other one CM(D). I'd understand a BWM being all over the place, but this is too much

I've been struggling to get the CM's and CAM to play well.

Im having this issue at the moment. Playing 4-3-2-1 but playing awfully!!! Cazorla hasn't played above a 6 yet

I kinda feel like when i don't use a DM there is HUGE whole between my defense and midfield, even if one of my CMs is a DLP (D) and the other one CM(D). I'd understand a BWM being all over the place, but this is too much

Im having this issue at the moment. Playing 4-3-2-1 but playing awfully!!! Cazorla hasn't played above a 6 yet

It's probably worth buying a decent defensive midfielder for Arsenal as soon as possible, since I doubt Flamini's good enough in-game. I'd recommend Sven Bender (if you can afford him) or Claudio Yacob (if you want to go for the Wenger approach).

I bought Matuidi... so far I've won 1 lost 6 in the Premiership, just lost to Leeds in the league cup as well! Annoying isn't the word!
Can't work out the tactics, preferred the old set up, was easier to tell players what you wanted them to do...

I bought Matuidi... so far I've won 1 lost 6 in the Premiership, just lost to Leeds in the league cup as well! Annoying isn't the word!
Can't work out the tactics, preferred the old set up, was easier to tell players what you wanted them to do...
Matuidi is a good signing, well done! I don't know why you're struggling, though - do you mind uploading your tactics so I could have a look at them?

The defense is still very weak, that's what needs to be trained in my opinion. I would toughen up the CM. Taller, stronger, faster specially if you're going to play two of them, flamini,arteta is not enough. You need a Khedira-like. Also, a strong left defender/winger is also needed and pure striker. Giroud wont be enough, with ozil and walcott, the striker should be scoring every single match!!

Good player but why not Sven Bender? They were about the same price in my save.

If you're playing with Arsenal try playing "wider" and "up tempo". I find that slight changes make a huge difference.

I bought sven bender for 12.5m bargain in my eyes. Does a great job for me. Pretty consistent player. Playing flat back 4 dm, dm lm rm, St st started getting results with that tactic. In 6th position and was struggling really bad in the middle of season after great start

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk