*Jamess*

Reaction score
Hello, I am currently managing Arsenal but I would like to make some major changes in the transfer window when it opens. This is my current senior squad(not including regans).

GK:
Hugo Lloris
Damian Martinez

DR:
Bacary Sagna
Carl Jenkinson

DC:
Thomas Vermaelen
Kyle Bartely
Ignasi Miquel

DL:
Leighton Baines
Kieran Gibbs

(A)MC:
Alex Song
Jack Wilshere
Aaron Ramsey
Henri Lansbury
Emmanuel Frimpong
Jon Toral
Serge Gnarby
Thomas Eisfield
Tomas Podstawski

AM(R/L):
Lukas Podolski
Victor Moses
Ryo Miyaichi
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Lenny Nangis

STC:
Edinson Cavani
Guillaume Hoarau
Alvaro Negredo
Karim Rossi
Wesley Said

Does anyone have any suggestions?

a lot. Get rid of the majority of your squad, the ones that aren't at the "elite" level. Sign Willian, Hazard, Rodriguez, Hamsik, Douglas Costa, Vrsaljko, Romario, Eriksen, Niang, Fierro, Damiao, Ter Stegen etc etc.

a lot. Get rid of the majority of your squad, the ones that aren't at the "elite" level. Sign Willian, Hazard, Rodriguez, Hamsik, Douglas Costa, Vrsaljko, Romario, Eriksen, Niang, Fierro, Damiao, Ter Stegen etc etc.
Thanks for commenting. I am using LFC's update so Hazard is at Chelsea. I am trying to follow Wenger's approach but with a difference limiting myself to only a maximum of 3 £15m+ signings a season.

Your defence needs to be badly reshaped.You should buy 2 Proper Cb's.What formation are you playing.Having cavani,rossi,negrado suggests 4-4-2.

Your defence needs to be badly reshaped.You should buy 2 Proper Cb's.What formation are you playing.Having cavani,rossi,negrado suggests 4-4-2.

I am using 4-3-2-1. I don't agree with the defence bit as so far this year my defence has conceded 14 goals in 22 games.

buy another world class center back such as ramos or pique miquel and bartley isnt that good yet

Start with a new CB to add to what you have, sell Jenkinson and Gibbs who never get too good, new youngsters at LB and RB as Sagna and Baines are quality for a few more years. Do that first, what formation do you play? If there's three in the middle you need a better backup midfielder.

All of that minimum.

Gibbs is beast out of all lb in the game he is in the top 20 in terms of pa sell jenks and see iff u can get sime vrsaljko sell miquel and get to cb and what happened to bosscielney and ge another creative mid

Gibbs is beast out of all lb in the game he is in the top 20 in terms of pa sell jenks and see iff u can get sime vrsaljko sell miquel and get to cb and what happened to bosscielney and ge another creative mid
I sold Bosscielney as he wanted first team football which I refused to give him first team football.

I am using 4-3-2-1. I don't agree with the defence bit as so far this year my defence has conceded 14 goals in 22 games.

Where does your trio play if you have 3 world class strikers ? This defence wont win you Champions league at any cost.

Where does your trio play if you have 3 world class strikers ? This defence wont win you Champions league at any cost.
Cavani is my 1st choice. When he is injured or against a lower league team I rotate the other strikers. My midfield is Song and Ramsey in the middle with Wilshere just behind the striker. I won the Champions League last year.

Kyriakos Papadopoulos and Kurt Zouma for CBs if they're not too expensive

Cavani is my 1st choice. When he is injured or against a lower league team I rotate the other strikers. My midfield is Song and Ramsey in the middle with Wilshere just behind the striker. I won the Champions League last year.

Screenshot the defense ratings than or i cant believe that.Screenshot of the boss and why should you have not sold him .
View attachment 262918