• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

katie

Reaction score
Sorry doing loads of polls today :p
Anyway who's better?

arsenal anyday! my username says it all.

i support arsenal but i have to say Barca, but in a couple of years, arsenal will be the best team in the world just look at all of our wonderkids, we just need a new stronghold midfielder like Veloso, i think Wenger is trying to get him

Any of the top 4 are better than any other club in the world right now! (imo)8-|

I love arsenal with all my heart, try to get to most games, been to about 10 so far this season, wont have anyone say a bad word against them, tottenham are the scum of the earth, BUUUTUTTTTTTTT

Barca are a better team than arsenal at the moment. Gotta face reality fellow gooners they just are!!!

if arsenal were as good as or better than barcelona they wouldnt be 4th in the premier league. common sense really... barca are the best team in the world atm.

i think everyone saw the diffrence between the prem and the spanish league when liverpool thrashed real i would say arsenal and chelsea are the weakest 2 teams out of the top 4 in prem and both are better than barca 4 me anyway! imo!

barca aint the best team in the world thats gone abit too far, for me if barca and arsenal went face to face against each other i think arsenal will win. arsenal are just having a bad season watch next season we'll kill all of you!

Barça its, indeed, best team of the world atm. I mean, look at those players, like wtf?!

i support arsenal but i have to say Barca, but in a couple of years, arsenal will be the best team in the world just look at all of our wonderkids, we just need a new stronghold midfielder like Veloso, i think Wenger is trying to get him

uh, mate u gotta difference reality from fm, Veloso is a top player in the game, but irl its a little trashy, has huge potential but atm he sucks hard

Barça its, indeed, best team of the world atm. I mean, look at those players, like wtf?!

uh, mate u gotta difference reality from fm, Veloso is a top player in the game, but irl its a little trashy, has huge potential but atm he sucks hard

yh i would have to agree look at FM sporting have three world class players. - moutinho, veloso and simon vukcevic but irl they are pretty average at best..its more like arsenal need a senna type player im a really big fan of him aswell he proved how good he was against arsenal just shows you how important he is to villarreal and spain..

man wish he was at arsenal.

I love arsenal with all my heart, try to get to most games, been to about 10 so far this season, wont have anyone say a bad word against them, tottenham are the scum of the earth, BUUUTUTTTTTTTT

Barca are a better team than arsenal at the moment. Gotta face reality fellow gooners they just are!!!

bit harsh me thinks,

give me ARSENAL anyday

barça are amazing, let's wait what they do against a good team, there might be a suprise there. On the other side, its pretty much up to messi if he decides to play well that game, there is nothing to do.

Im an Arsenal fan but on tonights Barca performace its pretty tight but id say atm Barca edge it. Just wait for next season though!!

Arsenal in 5 years became best team in the world.

Barca in 5 years, becames, i don't now, but without Casillas, Puyol, Xavi, Deco, etc

Being a Burnley fan

My opinion is:
Arsenal look at there youngsters there definetley the future I'd say Arsenal are better than big teams in the premiership Liverpool,Chelsea,Man Utd,Man City

Barcelona there team is also strong but barcelona have big stars like Xavi,Eto'o And Henry

.... - Arsenal May of beat us 3-0 but it was expected even at Turf moor they gave us a really good game with their Young'uns

Good Luck Arsenal

Arsenal actually amaze me lookin forward to meeting you're team next season!

Barcelona, I wouldve chose them anyway and tonights performance just proved me right:D

well i admit barcelona are better than arsenal 'right now' but what you need to consider is look at barcelona record against the top 4 english teams..barca have struggled against an english team

so lets wait and see for the next round where chelsea and barcelona meet.

Yeah they did Perform really well tonight

But I still choose Arsenal

Plus there an English side.

Status
Not open for further replies.