pridders

Reaction score
I'm in my second season at arsenal having won the premier league and champions league in my first season, and have just sold cesc fabregas for 60m to madrid because he was seriously underperforming (average rating of a high 6 and being completely outperformed by the rest of my midfield) so I am now have an 85m budget with which to buy a replacement and possibly strengthen some other positions. This is my current team (obviously the hole is where fabregas used to play):

View attachment 163202

nasri and hazard have been outstanding and are completely irreplaceable, and the same goes, surprisingly, for howedes who i signed for 8.5m as my 4th choice cb and him and djourou have knocked vermalen and koscielny out the team, so I don't really feel I need a new cb although suggestions are welcome, and my keeper (not even going to try and spell it :p) and wilshere have both been solid and have massive potential so I'd rather not replace them, although again I am open to suggestion. The main problem is replacing fabregas as douglas costa isn't there yet and arshavin is just back up now, so I'd appreciate suggestions for either a playmaker in cam or a winger as nasri can play on either flank so I can play hazard through the middle. Atm I'm wavering between paulo henrique and javier pastore, with pastore proving to be massively expensive.

Sorry for the essay but thought I'd be better off giving too much information than too little :') thanks in advance :)

I bought Paulo Henrique for Sunderland and he was fantastic for me. I would recommend him. I bought him for £22m and am now rejecting £30m offers (After one season of him settling in).

I've never tried Pastore but Henrique is fantastic.

Pastore, Navas, Paulo Henrique, Thiago, Marin, Elijero Elia

Pjanic or Aguero.

Or just play Ramsey there?

Pastore. 20 goals and 23 assists in first season as an attacking midfielder with maximum attacking mentality.

cheers for advice, iv just bought pastore for 47m + ebecillio, bit steep but i dont exactly need the money and I've heard so much about his quality:) i dont think there's any real weakness in the rest of my squad but any suggestions how to spend the rest of my money? or should i just leave it for the moment?

Hewedes is quality, great signing, so is his german counterpart Mats Hummels.

Maybe invest in a new keeper if you still have all that money, always found Arsenal lack in that department (Try telling Wenger that!) Get Neuer from Schalke or Joe Hart? both are amazing, signed Hart for a steep 28 million on my British Only Arsenal Challenge but he kept so many clean sheets and has turned out to be an inspired signing!

What tactic are you using? I'm struggling trying to create similar tactic for my 1.1.3 arsenal save.

Athe~
What's wrong with Ramsey?

Ramsey's only 2 star current with a 3 star potential (I swapped his potential around with wilshere so he was -10 and ramsey was only -9 as I felt this was more realistic) and I was looking for a real world class signing to fill the gap

D.Woodgate
Hewedes is quality, great signing, so is his german counterpart Mats Hummels.

Maybe invest in a new keeper if you still have all that money, always found Arsenal lack in that department (Try telling Wenger that!) Get Neuer from Schalke or Joe Hart? both are amazing, signed Hart for a steep 28 million on my British Only Arsenal Challenge but he kept so many clean sheets and has turned out to be an inspired signing

I was surprised how good he was tbh, I signed him as 4th choice for cup and early champions league games and he was so dominant I had to promote him, he got the second highest avergae rating in the prem last season and is now my 3rd choice captain (although technically second choice as vermalens on the bench) as for the keeper, chesney has been dominant so far and has a 4 star potential but I am tempted by neuer, I'm just afraid of killing his development :S

Quasit
What tactic are you using? I'm struggling trying to create similar tactic for my 1.1.3 arsenal save.

I'm using my own custom one it's been really effective so far really plays like arsenal, I've considered uploading it but its really not the hard to replicate :') I basically built the formation around the players I've already got, including roles (except for setting wilshere as a deep-lying playmaker for a bit more security) and tweaked their mentalities based on what their overall position does (so for example I've made wilshere and song a bit more defensive the anchor the midfield, although they both still push up regularly as in real life) and then tweaked the rest based on their stats and style of play. I also made my amcs more attacking and gave them more freedom, and set the whole team about from the back for to full pressing, hope that helps :)

gourcuff, modric, hamsik and paulo henrique who always turns out amazing in my games