Reaction score
hi guys, im currently manageing arsenal and although im 1st in the league, my team really isnt performing that well and was just wondering if you could help me with some tactics that give me a solid base at the back but will also score goals!

my team

Almunia

Sagna Fazio Sakho/Gallas Clichy

Polombo Fabregas

Walcott/Arshavin Guardado

Torres Aguero

Im planning to strenghen the goalie next year, bit other than that the team will stay the same for the next 5 seasons or so

how did you get torres and aguero??? Is this your first season?

my tactic is
asenjo

sagna fazo zapata clichy

denilson

fabregas nasri

walcott mata

adebyor

Substitutions:
Fabianski
Vela
Bendtner
Djourou
Wijnaldum

My year is 2009/2010

I think when you play ith arsenal you dont ned to buy ny player for 1-st 2-3 seasons.Arsenal hae very young players nd youhave in rserves some young players which becomes stars in 2 seasons

er no i didnt use the editor. sold a lot of player in the first season, toure, adebuyor, van persie, djourou, denilson, diaby. and a few others in the reserves. that combine with the money i already had and a little budget adjustment to give me funds from the wage buget i bid 90 million for torres and it got accepted. got aguero in my second season.

dont go around accusing people

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

anyway im not worried about the players. i wanted advice on any good tactics to use!

actually, he could be right. i was arsenal and got a lot of money by selling adebeyor and toure

screen shots would prove it but looks like a good squad there

I don't like changing arsenals squad that much. i prefer to use the youngsters and the reserve squad instead of signing alot of players.

What is the point in taking over arsenal and selling all there players.

What is the point in taking over arsenal and selling all there players.

whats the point in replying to the thread and not actually answering the question!

im looking for a good tactic, not worried about the squad!

i asked for help with tactics about three times now!

Yes, and I asked what are you supposed to do if the thread has no question?

Anyway, clearly short passing, slow tempo and both of your FC are target man with run onto ball.

Thats all I can say without actually playing with the team