diplj

Reaction score
He was simply awesome in my first season for ManU in FM10
Signed him for 9.75 mil and turned out pure gold
I think the most complete striker in the game outperformed everyone.

Yeah he was pretty immense in 09 too

i know but dude 48 goals in 54 starts and 1 sub in.
i had cardozo and rooney. I only brought him in because pandev's leg got broken and was out for 7-8 months.

Those are some amazing goal stats :O lol
Only 15 finishing now, used to be 16 in FM09

wow thats amazin never seen any1 score that many goals i feel really stupid askin this but how do i create a story im new to this site help much apreciated
thanks

i have him at liverpool and hey plays **** only two goals ind 16 matches.

how do you use him.

i use him as a target man with high dribbling with mixed passing to him, average long shots, no ball hold up. he does dribble brilliantly in the game.

I've got him too, only play one up front with two wingers though so he's battling it out with eto'o and milito, he's always been my first signing for any big club I go since 07

Yeah he is decent and i recommend signin his compatriot kryvtsov too, young CB but at 2.9mil is a snip and turns out to be a star!

milevskyi is immense, playing as wolfsburg in germany he has 33 in 34 partnering edin dzeko who has 30 in 39, still got 7 league games to go

milevskyi also destroyed chelsea scoring 2 as wolfsburg won 6-1 at stamford bridge!!! nice

I'va been thinking of buying dzeko but who should i sell cardozo or pandev.

im quite happy with rickie lambert lol

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

not being funny guys how can you really call a player a superstar at man united, i made peter crouch into the best striker in the world, try him at a mid table team with average wingers then call him a superstar

Well this is what he has been doing in season 2.
30 goals and 8 assists in 28 games.

He still hasn't learnt English .LOL

I had him on 09 and was spectacular, got european golden boot in this third season, hasn't got it since due to pretty unfortunate injuries. Originally I played him up upfront with Saviola and an AMC operating behind the two. However I now play him as a lone striker, with an AML, AMC, AMr behind him.

yeah ....

i was used this player on FM 09 ...
pretty good player then ...

not tried yet on FM 10 ...

He's terrific. I get him with Reggina and he already scored 60 times in two seasons.

He's playing alone forward and he can get all the job done.

Definitely a must.

Yeah he is decent and i recommend signin his compatriot kryvtsov too, young CB but at 2.9mil is a snip and turns out to be a star!

What team are you? I just signed Kryvtsov but he didnt get a work permit (im Fulham).

in patch 10.3 you can get milevskyi for under 5mill! what a deal at the start of season 1

Last edited: