Assistant help

AshyLFC

Reaction score
I have recently sacked my assistant managewr and signed a new one, everything is the same, but when about to play a match I cant click "Ask assistant" on the opposition instructions, anyone know why?

Cheers

Sean

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:56 PM ----------

anyone?

same problem. except that i did not sack my assistant. sometimes you see him, sometimes you dont. so my guess is that he's probably playing your reserves or u18 in another fixture and so you dont see him. just a guess though oO)

ahh cheers sorted it, there was nobody managing my reserves after getting rid of a load of staff, so he must of been otherwise occupied haha

nice one mate

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

**** it he has disappeared again, anyone know how to solve this?

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

jeez anyone?

its probably a bug, and i decided to do the oi myself this time :S

I have this happen to me in the full version, I could ask the OI in demo. Problem about not being "he's not there" is the next screen I can ask him about the teamtalks

I was thinking it might have to do with a low tactical knowledge stat in which he just has no idea, but it doesn't quite sound right