jamesMCFC

Reaction score
Sometimes I will go on holiday and let my assistant take control a game and alot of the time we lose, even when i'm expected to bury them, so what i'm asking is what makes a good assistant so whenever I do that we win?

Well assistants who have managed clubs before are good.

Yeah I have both the options ticked, and Brian Kidd is my current assistant. Is there any attributes that are particularly important?

I always like to choose an assistant with good Tactic Knowledge for this very reason.

On this subject, who's everyone's favorite assistant in the game? Who's the man you always employ the moment you take over a club?

In FM10 mine were always Jon Andoni Goikoetxea and Phillip Cocu, I find it hard to choose between them, they're both very dependable assistants and I'd be a pretty rubbish manager without their help.

2ueratf.png

Is he any good?

i wud recommend tony carr from west ham even thou he is a coach, has worked well for me in my aston villa save, managed to win title in 2nd season !!

or vater di salvo... hes a first team coach and was brill Assistant for me

Martin Keown has brilliant AM stats on my game.

Di Salvo won't sign as assistant for me at Liverpool :/

Try SIDNEI LOBO. really good. lots of 19 and 20

I can't get Di Salvo because the board won't let me terminate Watson's contract even though it only costs £375,000 :mad: