Assistant Managers & Players Needing Work Permits

kylerafc

Reaction score
Well, I have two problems really.

The first is, I'm in need of a new assistant manager usually I just look for high stats without looking properly so a little advice on what I should be looking for would be appreciated.

Second is, I've just bought a player for £8 million and he didn't get a work permit but on the plus side I haven't yet saved the game so I was wondering is he worth keeping and holding out until he can get a work permit baring in mind he looks to be an extremely good player.

The first is, I'm in need of a new assistant manager usually I just look for high stats without looking properly so a little advice on what I should be looking for would be appreciated.

Second is, I've just bought a player for £8 million and he didn't get a work permit but on the plus side I haven't yet saved the game so I was wondering is he worth keeping and holding out until he can get a work permit baring in mind he looks to be an extremely good player.

How old is he ?, if hes young enough send him to a Belgian club on loan for a couple years til he gets his wp.

He is 20 years old.
I had a Belgian Club as a feeder team so I've sent him now.

Thanks.

I always use Sidnei Lobo as assistant manager, good stats in the right areas and no signing fees because he's Brazil's assistant.

I give you the one and only.... Steve Round (Everton)

SNM!