Reaction score
hi guys, im just manageing aston villa and russia at the moment, in the year 2014. came second last year in prem but just cant seem to progress any further and this season the team is stuggling down in 4th place.

was wondering if anyone could give me advice on any signing that would strengthen the team an also any potenial tactics that would work well. at the moment im just using a simple 442 tactic as it just gives a nice balance to the side. i score loads of goals but concede loads as well. any ideas.

heres my team

gk: akinfeev/fiorillo
dr: santon
dc: metzelder/fazio/musachio
dl: fabio/kolarov
mr: pepe/ bennett(regen)
mc: hamsik/anderson/palacios/aquilani
ml: vargas/young
st: marquinhos/laurito/rooney

does anyone know who i should play has my starting team? what formation etc? any potenial additions?

try gettin a rb.alexandr mikheev from russia. i would suggest 4-5-1. try rotating ur strikers. your midfield seems to be your strongest area play 2 MC 1 AMC,probably aquilani and 2 wingers.

Nobody of your strikers can play perfectly as FCa(maybe laurito but is a bit short for me and i would prefer him as lone striker) . So if u want a 4-4-2 i would suggest u to sell rooney and buy a target man. Ideal for me would be marquintos on FCd and cardoso style player on FCa
Also in my opinion Vargas is best left winger in game so its a waste to put him AML. Put him as DL/WL and use him attacking role with a lot of creative freedom and ofter long range shots. He will score a lot of goals help attack a lot
Pepe is pretty solid. Give him some creative freedom too and never ever sell him/put him as backup :p