Attack! Attack! 4-1-1-2-2 By OoScotsmanoO (211 goals in 62 games most Clean sheets)

Guys, probably this is the only tactic i have not used. Every tactic i'm using there is a weakness. Much possession but not scoring, or easy scoring and easier coneding. Plz tell me SOMEONE should i test this tactic? I have Swansea 7th on the league.

COME ON GUYS........ WHATS THE BEST TEAM INSTRUCTIONS?? PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS??

Great tactic, would fully reccomend. Well done sir!

cant download the fill;( can we see some teaminstrutions? PLEASE;)

Last edited:
Yes cant mark it work;( can you help me with some ss of teaminstuctions

using Patch 12.2.2 with LFC Marshalls update
Started new game with Glasgow Rangers (got took over had 25mill pumped in, no funds to buy though, only one player bought in)

Am using the lower league version with couple of tweaks.
David Healy on fire (played him both sides of front two)
No OI or Shouts at all
(the AC game - I used drop deeper and exploit flanks shouts)

View attachment 243128View attachment 243129View attachment 243130View attachment 243131

Last edited:
Started using this tactic (the latest modern one) in my 5th season with castel di sangro and i have to say its excellent. First season in serie A and tipped for relegation and im sitting second in the league at the half way point. Included wins away to roma and lazio.

I struggled a little but i found that if i change from attacking to counter in most games, including home, it made a big positive difference. I assume this is as im a smaller team with no superstars.

I may change the setup a bit or switch to another tactic for the second half of the season as i find most teams have learned how to counter you after they have played you once.

I have found i get a lot of red cards. 3 in 6 games, including 2 for the same central defender but this could just be an issue with my players aggression rather than the tactic.

So again, well done and thanks.