Auction Game [The Week Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** I could do with some of those defenders.

And I guess you know I am not bidding, as I have 0m.

not bidding as i have 0

oh oh oh Dunc, i got you bumboy:p

Can anyone tell me a league which has 10 teams in it? I was trying to find one yesterday and earlier on for a while but came up empty-handed.

dont think there is one, you could just use the spl and two AI teams made from the remaining players, i think this is what traiths did on the original

Can anyone tell me a league which has 10 teams in it? I was trying to find one yesterday and earlier on for a while but came up empty-handed.

Mexican League.. That's the one Tiraths was using..

I don't want any AI teams in there.

As for the Scottish divisions, is there a way to disconnect them from each other in the game? As my game won't have relegation/promotion, it'll just be a stand-alone division and it'd be stupid to have a couple of teams moving down a division with AI teams, for example.

I don't want any AI teams in there.

As for the Scottish divisions, is there a way to disconnect them from each other in the game? As my game won't have relegation/promotion, it'll just be a stand-alone division and it'd be stupid to have a couple of teams moving down a division with AI teams, for example.

edit nation rules, but then you would have to sort out the cups and european qualifers which is quite tough, easy if you dont want them to qualify for europe

I think I'll keep it as purely a domestic competition, with a single cup to be fought over during the course of each season.

If someone is good at database creation/editing for FM, then feel free to step in and help out. I've not done anything like this before and am rather overwhelmed.

My thanks to Neall for helping me out with the league creation. I'll be creating the teams shortly after myself, once I have a league to place them into. :)

As for today's results, the only player that was sold is Arjen Robben for £20.1 million to vkoppel. Everyone else will be added to the unsold players list.

New list will follow shortly, with reduced amounts in each position to compensate for the lack of funds.

Last edited:
I think everyone should bow in honour to Dennis Rommedahl.

'Nuff said.

Alright guys, in response to my previous post, there will not be another list posted up as everyone who is currently active within this Auction Game has no funds remaining. Jake is excluded from this, as he is currently on holiday, so he will have to make do with the players he has currently purchased.

As this is the case, I will be removing the list of unsold players, as they are currently a non-factor, since nobody can afford them. Within the next couple of days, I will hopefully be putting together the teams and players to fit the databse, but I am barely spending any time on FM in general at the moment due to the high proximity of World Cup games that are currently showing.

I have also decided to organise the OP to display each squad's players by their position, to help you choose a formation and backups based on the current depth of your team.

I do apologise that I haven't provided an update for almost 2 days, but I've been busy watching the football as I'm sure you all have.

So what I need from each of you now is a PM which includes the positions you want as backup. Refer to my opening post to see how many of these players you are entitled to receive.

Thanks.

No problem mate. Everybody enjoys their bit of Ivory Coast and North Korea.

I'll pm you my backup positions within the next 24 hours.

Last edited:
Just a reminder that I need the backup positions that everyone wants.

Please ensure you know exactly how many you are entitled to and PM me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.