Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

this tactic is great! first season champion with Toulouse including a fun 4-1 win over PSG
last year i used Raikan's perfect DM tactic and it was great aswell.
Raikan you my friend, is a pure tactic master.

this tactic is great! first season champion with Toulouse including a fun 4-1 win over PSG
last year i used Raikan's perfect DM tactic and it was great aswell.
Raikan you my friend, is a pure tactic master.

really glad to hear its working well for you mate :)

that is quite an achievement with Tolouse, congratulations! I look forward to seeing more results next season!

let me know if you need help with transfers etc :)

Dous Anyone have a screen of THE match prep? Donut understant the first page.....

Dous Anyone have a screen of THE match prep? Donut understant the first page.....

match prep - tactics
general training - tactics on high until season starts

once season begins, see what AM suggests before each game :)

I use teamwork mostly on tactics and I mix up my general training every month on average

Hi Raikan,
after a good start with Bologna in Italian Serie A (fifth place), from December to April I win only 4 match.
Fortunally, In the first 4 months I have win enough matches to not go in Serie B.

Do you know what could go wrong?
(Excuse me for my poor english)

Hi Raikan I've been using this tactic with ManUtd for 2 seasons. Finished first season with 2nd place, now in later stage of 2nd season and standing 4th after 29 games, scoring only 51 goals, conceeding 19 and 16 points behind the leader, I've made quite a lot of quality signings at the start of the second season and somehow the team is playing worse than the 1st season. They've been letting in bullshit goals despite keeping 60% of possessions every match, and play badly in away games.
I use the tactic with Work ball into box and Pass into space when drawing or losing but they don't work consistently, tell me what to do.
Untitled-6.png

Untitl1ed.png

Last edited:
Hi Raikan I've been using this tactic with ManUtd for 2 seasons. Finished first season with 2nd place, now in later stage of 2nd season and standing 4th after 29 games, scoring only 51 goals, conceeding 19 and 16 points behind the leader, I've made quite a lot of quality signings at the start of the second season and somehow the team is playing worse than the 1st season. They've been letting in bullshit goals despite keeping 60% of possessions every match, and play badly in away games.
I use the tactic with Work ball into box and Pass into space when drawing or losing but they don't work consistently, tell me what to do.
Untitled-6.png

Untitl1ed.png

Hmm.. I can't really tell who you've bought this season and who you bought last season but a few things stick out in my mind..

a) Griezmann has the PPM run through the centre and maybe it'd be better if he didn't, he might be congesting space. He has a brilliant left foot and cross so maybe unlearn that PPM and get him to run down the left flank.

b) Thiago might not be defensively good enough to play in the DLP role. If you started Carrick a few matches you might see better performances.

c) Maybe go with Raikan's 4-3-3 for a few games to bump up morale and form and then in a few "comfortable" home games go with the 4-2-3-1.

Hope that helps.

Hmm.. I can't really tell who you've bought this season and who you bought last season but a few things stick out in my mind..

a) Griezmann has the PPM run through the centre and maybe it'd be better if he didn't, he might be congesting space. He has a brilliant left foot and cross so maybe unlearn that PPM and get him to run down the left flank.

b) Thiago might not be defensively good enough to play in the DLP role. If you started Carrick a few matches you might see better performances.

c) Maybe go with Raikan's 4-3-3 for a few games to bump up morale and form and then in a few "comfortable" home games go with the 4-2-3-1.

Hope that helps.
Thank yo very much for your advices.
a) Griezmann actually the best performer of my wingers just behind Valencia, I thought about unlearn that PPM too but it seemed like he still managed to score alot of nice goals running through the center @@
b) I give Carrick a lot of play time and he played well, Thiago is just a rotation option and I'm still finding the best position for him
c) I'm also using Raikan's 4-3-3 and the results were not much different, the team performed well at home but can't even get an away win vs weaker teams :(
I'm really struggling now as we falled to 5th position and might not be qualified for CL next season, and if it happens i'd have to start a new game and i don't want that.
I feel like I made some bad transfer decisions at the start of 2nd season, I brought in Thiago, El Shaarawy, Falcao, Santon and Mattia de Sciglio to replace Welbeck, Evra, Nani, loaned out Hernandez(stupid move), the other 4 did well but Thiago didn't.
I do all kind of team meetings, PPM training, switching team training around but well, this FM13 is a lot different from FM12

Last edited:
Hmm.. Taking on 5 and letting go of 4 is quite a big move for such a big club, even though you've been rotating. I'm surprised that the 4-3-3 isn't giving you more defensive stability. Maybe start Jones at right fullback for a few games to give you a more defensive option to Rafael. How are you mostly conceeding goals?

Hmm.. Taking on 5 and letting go of 4 is quite a big move for such a big club, even though you've been rotating. I'm surprised that the 4-3-3 isn't giving you more defensive stability. Maybe start Jones at right fullback for a few games to give you a more defensive option to Rafael. How are you mostly conceeding goals?

The problem with my team is actually the lack of away goals, we let in very few goals and mostly from crosses or careless passes of the center backs
We keep possession but can't score goal, and no Clear cut chance

Hi Raikan. My first season with Liverpool started great winning my first 12 league games and going 7 points clear of Man City. I've slipped back to 2nd though but only 3 points behind with 12 games to go so I'm still in with a shout of winning the league. I'm finding it hard to keep clean sheets at the moment. But overall I'm happy with the way things are going considering I didn't make any signings pre-season.

Is it possible to post the recommended PPMs for each position if you haven't already. It would be much appreciated as I'm looking to make a couple of signings. Already got Diame from West Ham for £3.5. He looks like a good BWM.

Keep up the good work.

another question: would it make a lot different or screw up the tactic if I change around the role of the 2nd midfielder from DLP-S to Box to box or CM-auto? 'cause I have players rotating for that position like Fellaini, THiago, Verratti or Cleverley and they're all kind of different from each other

another question: would it make a lot different or screw up the tactic if I change around the role of the 2nd midfielder from DLP-S to Box to box or CM-auto? 'cause I have players rotating for that position like Fellaini, THiago, Verratti or Cleverley and they're all kind of different from each other

Because the sliders have been tweaked the only thing DLP -> B2B would change would be Roam From Position would be "Yes". Changing to CM would probbaly do the same but also change his passing as that is left on "Default".

Hi Raikan,
after a good start with Bologna in Italian Serie A (fifth place), from December to April I win only 4 match.
Fortunally, In the first 4 months I have win enough matches to not go in Serie B.

Do you know what could go wrong?
(Excuse me for my poor english)

good to hear that mate :) sorry about the 2nd half of season! BUT:

1) why did you not change tactics? if you see something is not working, change it
2) did you have team meetings to try improve morale?
3) any signings to try and get the type of players this tactic requires?

Hi Raikan. My first season with Liverpool started great winning my first 12 league games and going 7 points clear of Man City. I've slipped back to 2nd though but only 3 points behind with 12 games to go so I'm still in with a shout of winning the league. I'm finding it hard to keep clean sheets at the moment. But overall I'm happy with the way things are going considering I didn't make any signings pre-season.

Is it possible to post the recommended PPMs for each position if you haven't already. It would be much appreciated as I'm looking to make a couple of signings. Already got Diame from West Ham for £3.5. He looks like a good BWM.

Keep up the good work.

nice going mate :)

I suggest trying the 433 DM tactic as well :)

Fm13 and AMC tactics are not as good as they were on previous editions! this year's suits standard flat 442 and 424 coupled with a 352 (Juve) and 433 DM

The problem with my team is actually the lack of away goals, we let in very few goals and mostly from crosses or careless passes of the center backs
We keep possession but can't score goal, and no Clear cut chance

these are ME problems and no tactic can stop these unfortunately!

try increasing the tempo and setting to very fluid (maybe not now after your signings and team harmony is probably only around halfway)

I would play Thiago as the AMC and not in midfield

try setting the wingers to cut inside and play more through balls than crosses

play Griezzman AMR to cut onto that left foot of his

play down both flanks (exploit flanks/play wider shouts)

Raikan:

Do you change anything vs better opponents booth home and away?

cheers

This has been really successful for my Liverpool team first season, played 10, won 9 including chelsea and tottenham away! Brilliant, thanks loads. :D

I cant seem to get this tactic to work consistently. I can win games 4-0 but often after I win players just dont perform the next game. Adding to this I concede alot of goals and I put training onto def positioning however it doesnt seem to help keep clean sheets either. Strikers dont score consistently and I struggle for goals at times as well. Not entirely sure what to tweak either.