TBell95

Reaction score
i am arsenal and i keep getting the problem that my backup keeper always requests a transfer, even if they are playing 15-20 games a season.

does anyone know a keeper that will not mind playing 15-20 games a season as backup but is still capable of playing in the prem???

I Just get keepers on loan who are good enough for prem so they dont moan when they dont play

good idea but who?????

anyone???

Last edited:
this is an example of what happens for me (im not reccomending this guy) but, for 5 seasons with reading federici (spelling) was constantly complaining about no football, saying he would consider a transfer, and i said nothing did nothing, and he sat on my bench for 5 seasons without playing more than 5 games (lol).

i agree with spicer666 i had enyeama as a backup gk in my game and he didnt mind being the reserve keeper and put in decent performances when called upon

yea enyeama is great backup and cheap

Vincent Enyeama, Tomaz Kuszak or Federico Villar dont mind rotation

its extremely rare for my keeper to become injured or carry a knock or be suspended, and i dont ever have a keeper on the bench apart from friendlys. some people have no backup keeper and use the reserve team or youth team keeper, they are trusting though.

I always like a handful of keepers because i get most of my injuries from training.

Enyeama or Tzil H
atuka or Begovic

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Enyeama or Tzil
Hatuka or Begovic

My back-up keepers for Livingston are Neil Alexander & Brian Jensen.

go on free transfer list you all ways find good 1's there

David Ospina, Kaylor Navas - Saprissa
Leo Franco, Hildebrand, Kirkland, Carson, Fabianski

I just bought Gordonfrom Sunderland for 4m as a backup for Reina. Don't know how he'll be doing though. 4m was a great bargain for a player with his stats I reckon.