Balanced Tactic Final 4123 DM Wide V2 207 Goals, 30 Allowed

2nd game i lose at anfield against Villa.

There are LOADS of long shots...

guys, give him a break, stop questioning and just test the tactics
my curent test will face MU, liverpool, and chelsea with 100% fluid

I'm going to test this with a 'lower league' team in the Danish 1st division. 5-0 win in my first friendly so far (32 shots - 12 on target!).

Do you have any specific instructions when being a big underdog? I could imagine that it will get a little risky with overload against a much better team.

Last edited:
Yet more insanity.

Played a game away to QPR with my world class squad, 6 seasons in, after hammering Liverpool 6-2 in the community shield and Dortmund 4-2 in the super cup.

They created seven CCC against me and contrived to miss them all, I created nothing whatsoever and won 1-0.

I think if you play a team that attacks you and believes they can win, you will win. Anyone who counters will tear you to pieces. Given my team will be favourites for most games, I'll pass on this one, but well done to the creator.

I'm going to test this with a 'lower league' team in the Danish 1st division. 5-0 win in my first friendly so far (32 shots - 12 on target!).

Do you have any specific instructions when being a big underdog? I could imagine that it will get a little risky with overload against a much better team.

This tactic's key point is overload. And I only tested Juventus which is top team.
Against a much better team... Off take more risk and change overload to standard.

OK, I saw you guys's reply then You guys's opinion is Offense is good but Defense is poor.
I'm testing Liverpool against away Mancity, and I agree you guys's opinion.
I think I have a very good grade, because I played Juventus.
So, I upload tweak version especially defense as soon as possible.

OK, Finally I tweak tactic. I find problem in defense pressing. So I changed some positions pressing.

Changed OI little/ Added RMD, DF less shoot, hold up ball/ Changed Team Shape Fluid -> Flexible

Changed SetPiece Defense little, Changed Throw-In Type

Changed OI View attachment 318231

<DOWNLOAD TACTIC>

Tweak Version Name :
Jaddo Tactic_1708C02C-D4B1-48CE-A493-FA331022DF97

Last edited:
This is a pretty good tactic.

In terms of new tactics to hit the forums

Your latest tweak and Craig's(?) tweak of bad possession (with the AMC) are best.

Judging from my testing there are still old ones out there that are good. But these two are ruling the new ones right now.

A quick tweak...

I know the whole tactic is built around overload, but try 2 things for a more measured approach (especially away from home).

1. Change to Control
2. Remove "Push higher up"

I'm seeing some good results. Still switching to attack / overload when needed.

2014.12.24 latest tweak (I think it is final version tweak, And it changed a lot)

Changed formation 4123 DM Wide -> 433 Wide/ Changed positions settings/

Changed Set-Pieces (Really strong)/ Changed Defensive Line Higher Up -> Much Deeper/ ETC

<Notice>

Instructions Take More Risks : If your team's STC, AMLR, MCs are very strong, Check it
If your team must be lose game, Check it
Others uncheck it

Set-Piece positions : Left Corner - Left footed MCL, MCR, AMR (Don't use Center MC and others)
Right Corner - Right footed MCL, MCR, AML (Don't use Center MC and others)
Left Throw-In - Any footed DR, MCL, MCR, AMR (Don't use DC and others)
Right Throw-In - Any footed DL, MCL, MCR, AML (Don't use DC and others)
This is very important to much goals

<DOWNLOAD TACTIC>

latest tweak Tactic name :
Jaddo Tactic_41C532B7-CFDA-4985-A31C-AACC8FDA77F3
I tweaked little more just before sorry

Last edited:
2014.12.24 latest tweak (I think it is final version tweak, And it changed a lot)

Changed formation 4123 DM Wide -> 433 Wide/ Changed positions settings/

Changed Set-Pieces (Really strong)/ Changed Defensive Line Higher Up -> Much Deeper/ ETC

<Notice>

Instructions Take More Risks : If your team's STC, AMLR, MCs are very strong, Check it
If your team must be lose game, Check it
Others uncheck it

Set-Piece positions : Left Corner - Left footed MCL, MCR, AMR (Don't use Center MC and others)
Right Corner - Right footed MCL, MCR, AML (Don't use Center MC and others)
Left Throw-In - Any footed DR, MCL, MCR, AMR (Don't use DC and others)
Right Throw-In - Any footed DL, MCL, MCR, AML (Don't use DC and others)
This is very important to much goals

<DOWNLOAD TACTIC>

latest tweak Tactic name :
Jaddo Tactic_1E4CAB86-BA85-496B-A057-9BF6C9CEA1BD

bro what about oi for this latest tactic