Status
Not open for further replies.

adibhoy

Reaction score
View attachment 116063

dont understand this! were not even finished the first season and hes a free agent. hes obviously done something and got his contract at man city terminated. im not complaining however im about to sign him and he only asks for 35K wages haha happy days ;)

anyone else seen this

Man City terminated his contract as he didn't turn up for training three days in a row. I picked him up and only wanted £22,000 a week. Quarter of the way through season 3 as Arsenal.

Well... Normally man city put him on the transfer list all the time, but a free transfer at the end of the first season, highly unlikely, maybe its some fmrte magic.

Well... Normally man city put him on the transfer list all the time, but a free transfer at the end of the first season, highly unlikely, maybe its some fmrte magic.

i promise you its not. tell me how to prove it and i will

who's the man city manager on the game....

managers still mancini were not really far enough into the game for them to have changed manager

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

i dont normally do this but im thinking if anything like that happens then i might majorlly brown nose him because at the end of the day im celtic and he is my best player by a mile

I've signed him before and never really had much issue with him tbh.
Might have to be a little carefull what you say to him and give him a lot of playing time but i've had little issue with him.

ive had balotelli on previous versions of football manager and he was a sensation for me

Well, if you say so. But I think there is no real way to prove it though. But in FM strange things always happen eh xD

Well, if you say so. But I think there is no real way to prove it though. But in FM strange things always happen eh xD

if it means anything his agent offered him to me. so if i was using an editor surely i wouldnt wait on his agent to offer him to me. i can provide a screenshot of this but i cannot be assed

Status
Not open for further replies.