Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive had one or two silly ones and calling other members nasty names when there was no need for but so far this year no bans or infractions .

I'm sure it goes without saying I have been banned before for mainly off topic or spam posts i'm determined to stop though

Ive had one or two silly ones and calling other members nasty names when there was no need for but so far this year no bans or infractions .

Was it a new years resolution to be a good boy on FM-Base? :p

Was gutted when I got my first infraction, since then I have been racking them up. :S

Never had a ban |). But got one infraction for one word post :'( Still hurts.........
This.

I got an infraction for a one word/pointless post... i posted a quote and wrote the word 'this' under it - like the example above. Got me a 5 pointer from Redders

I got a infraction few weeks ago if remember rightly, for using the word ***** - surely thats a joke right ??

I'm sure it was for using that word or something similar anyway, 20 years old and never been banned off a forum :)

Just for the record, do people get warned there about to be banned or just banned without knowing ?

I got points for arguing with the nemesis, oneunited.

worth it.

ive had 1 infraction for text talk and another for one word/pointless post no points though and expired now,shame i thought points mean prizes :p

I've been on this forum since 2008, and still haven't been 'legitimately' banned.

A moderator infracted me for something mere seconds after I was already infracted for the same offence, which lead to a ban but was quickly overturned. :)

Urm, I have been infracted.. a fair few times.

Banned.. once? maybe twice.

But not banned since being a moderator, although Redders has been close a few times to banning me, but he hasn't because he :wub:'s me ;)

I got infracted for Antisemitism when i said that Daniel Levy was a good businessman because he was a jew.

A few hours later the infraction was removed

got 1 infraction for posting corner tactic(fm 2010).. :p
I was new then..

Ive got three infractions for one word posts which were-

Bump, Yess! and No.

And one infraction for trolling when I told a guy who was managing Man City to sign Francis Jeffers and Emile Heskey

I've had a fair amount of infractions, 4 pages worth. Been banned twice for 1 day. All deserved really but I've not been infracted for a while. After I said this in IRC Lee said 'Challenge accepted' then went quiet :(

Ive got three infractions for one word posts which were-

Bump, Yess! and No.

And one infraction for trolling when I told a guy who was managing Man City to sign Francis Jeffers and Emile Heskey

I believe that infraction was worth it :D

Been banned about 5 times..... Dunc loves givin me those infractions
Got banned once for calling someone a ******* ****..... on a VM...... he was rude first :p

I was banned twice under my old name and had several infractions.

But that was when I was a whiny mug.

Never been banned, but alas, I've only been here for a few months :p

Got few infractions. Never got banned. Infractions for posting "**** off" and "Tactical Facepalm" pictures and also for posting "Thank you for Tevez, see you in Champions league" picture. Apart from that when the thread was about "Gerrard Vs Lampard" i posted Carrick :p

Status
Not open for further replies.