handelparr

Reaction score
Alright lads, been on this for a while now but never decided to make an account, thinking of starting a be a pro sign-up/save later on tomorrow, and creating a story- any tips i should know about? eg, what to set the CA+PA to, what leagues and all of thattttt, cheers! x

I prefer the BaP's where your playing for a certain team/ from a certain country/continent. Applications are usually the best way to go where they can choose their CA + PA and their attributes. Most applications are very similar so you can copy and paste one and edit it to your liking.

Putting on leagues that match the players nationalities can help them if their reputation isn't extremely high to begin with and around 100 CA is usually a good starting point I think. You can let people choose their own PA or you can put something in yourself. For example -10 and see where they end up.

Like said above you could have some kind of theme to it to make it a bit more interesting.

That's what i was going for, just need some inspiration to hit me tonight and i'll start the thread, cheers for the help!

Something that appeals to you, for example trying to improve a national team with youth.