fm only allows two players swap position so messi/villa/pedro cant swap.... when you download the tactic play messi in the middle villa on the left and pedro on the right of the attack....
Link to map with busquets positioning only
and can you please add all the screenshots you´ve posted in messages, to the main post?

And by the looks of it dani alves isnt that offensive in your game, as he is in FM.
Its probably impossible, but Messi/Pedro/Villa swaps positions at all times, but as a standard messi plays a false 10, villa more to the left and pedro more to the right / opp. villa..

Just uploaded another version of the tactic for those interesred. this one with sergio busquets as a dm not a cb...

The tactic looks so good mate,

but still far from being Barcelona real life :D
Xavi always (mostly) get 100+ pass per game btw
and what about last night vs madrid? 410 passes complete just in half time? (my best just 610 passes full time)

Im trying to make some emulate Barca tactic in game too, but i think for now thats something impossible

i love your barca skins where can i get it please?

Can you make a non-barcelona version of this aswell?

- Identical right and left forwards, maybe as AML/R, if tactic's efficiency can remain steady?
- Naturally classic fast striker to the middle.
- More identical fullbacks for defence? I like equally offensive and defensive FB's instead one more offensive and one more defensive.
- And of course without the need for a Ball Playing Centreback. Sure we all like them but they're quite hard to find.

I applied some of those to my team but i'm sure you as the creator of the tactic can do much better. ;)

Last edited:
Can you make a non-barcelona version of this aswell?

- Identical right and left forwards, maybe as AML/R, if tactic's efficiency can remain steady?
- Naturally classic fast striker to the middle.
- More identical fullbacks for defence? I like equally offensive and defensive FB's instead one more offensive and one more defensive.
- And of course without the need for a Ball Playing Centreback. Sure we all like them but they're quite hard to find.

I applied some of those to my team but i'm sure you as the creator of the tactic can do much better. ;)

send me your starting 11 and ill see what i can do...