crofts11

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm Man Utd towards the end of the 1st season and thinking about bringing some fresh blood.

I have a choice between Barkley and Ward-Prowse, what are your thoughts? Generally they will be playing in either a BBM or Treq.

Which would you chose both have accepted bids around the ?20m point and both have 5 star potentials.

thanks,

Personally, I'd go with Ward-Prowse. He even has better determination than Barkley. But by default, I think both have different roles. Barkley, better as an attacking advanced playmaker, while I play Ward-Prowse as a b2b or DLP

Barkley can play in more positions, so I would personally have him. But both are really good. Hard choice.

ive got barkley, ward-prowse and will hughes on my fulham save and barkley is the best in my opinion.

id go Barkley as much as i like Ward-Prowse IRL Barkley is just different class i think he could be as good as Ozil

on my palace save in 2017 ward-prowse is better last season he played 38 times scored 6 got 9 assists and 5 Pom
barkley was played 38 scored 2 assists 3 goals and 1 Pom but hes at chelsea so could be the way there playing him

so really cant compare, i think it all depends how you play a player and how good the team is in general

I'd say Ward-Prowse is better overall, but as has been said, they are different kinds of players. Barkley isnt as good defensively, but just about edges it going forward (When both are at their peak)