JoeB96

Reaction score
How do you sign him without cheating. He will never come to any team

If you were Barcelona and offered him £200,000 a week wages I am sure he would join

Why do you wanna sign him? He's horribly underrated in the game anyway.

Rarely would you find Barcelona,Man United,AC Milan,Real Madrid and Bayern players joining your team.They will either:

1. Want to join a team with a higher rep than the club they play for.
2. Higher wages to accomodate their move.

Win trophies, after three seasons, you can sign practically anyone you want if you have won trophies

i was tottenham manged to get him for 12 m on a 60 a week contract

Last edited:
signed him on a free for napoli he wouldnt sign a new contract with bayern but he wouldnt accept my wages at all while he had time left on contract he left bayern and became free and got him for 40 to 50 a week and he was rubbish :'( if u can get him unsettled so he leaves on a free eventually you will get your man

give him 120,000 a week with a team of City-level reputation. did the trick for me, one of my City team's best performers.

Trust me you don't want him, he's a terrible CM/DM in my Bayern team and when you have good wingers, i.e. (Robben, Ribery), there's no point in having him, look at his stats.

Just signed him for the first time, 4th season with Newcastle for free. Started Superb

Usually end up going on a free when his contract is up

Agreed, i signed him after 3 or 4 seasons when his cnotract expired at Bayern. Massivley underrated in the game though.

He definitely needs a boost in game. IRL, this year he has been the best "complete"-style midfielder on all levels, and is genuinely world class. His mental stats are just ******* criminal compared to what they should be.

agreed, probably the most under-rated player on the game?
had him in my bayern game and hes useful but nowhere near as good as he should be.