I've tried to persist and tweek this tactic for two and a half seasons. When your in a run its great, when your not its just frustrating, draws, beating top teams losing to dog **** teams. I give up, on to the next tactic for me...

View attachment 125989

all games up to the mark and the arrow I was talking to the team and was having problems with the cohesion of the team and morale of the players from the arrow were the games with the assistant manager with the key attributes placed 20 see the difference the results and have people say to talk to team and morale of the players are useless, i guess iam to noob for team talking myself hahahhaua

Isco and Correa are my 2 shadow strikers. Both doing a superb job in my Mainz game.

with this tactis the game is so boring, too easy
hopefull the fm17 will be more real, like be hard to beat barcelona and Rmadrid with weaker teams

Changes ?

Hi guys

I love this tactic, the style of play is amazing !

However, i'd like to ask if someone ever changes anything like mentality before or during a match ?
Problem is when i'm losing i tend to switch from "standard" mentality to "counter-attacking".
But i don't quite know if i'm supposed to change anything, i fear i'm doing more bad then good when i do this.

Any help is much appreciated !

Regards
Kevin

Guys, in case some of you might wondering if this tactic still working in fm17, no joke, its still working like a charm. Im playing liverpool by the way, made some bargain signing and im top of the league now with 10 games to go.

\What are the Oppo instructions it won't load up for some reason?

Going to try it with FM17 beta

attempts to play direct football?!

word up ppl!?

just had two great seasons with my venezuelan team at 4h div but still... the board complains about my attempts to play direct football...

how about that?!

if anybodoy worries about it i mean... lol coz in my case i just worry about winning games and thats what i always answer when asked by the press...