You can always give it a bit of time and maybe start creating all the players we have, if there are more people that want to join in and posted before you finish all of us, you could add them and start the game.
I don't know how long it will take you to create each of us, but I can't wait till that's finished and see the screenshots :D

I have started making them already :D Done the first two now :)

Just a question, will you be managing a different club or start unattached as manager and sim through the years?

I will be a manager just so I can get updates on the players on my news feed, but I will not be playing, and will Sim so it goes through the years more quickly :D

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Shall I post the screenshots up here as I do them or post them all together at the end

Question will all the players be starting at the same team or what league will they start in

I wouldn't mind to see a few screenshots already, up to you though :)

Question will all the players be starting at the same team or what league will they start in

I think I'll start them all as free transfers, they won't take long to find a club, and there will be more diversity

I foresee a bright future for all those youngsters :)

Can i change my date of birth to my real one if its not already made 24/4/1996
just after seeing everyone elses was younger

I'm so excited :)

Question, how did/do you exactly calculate the attributes?
I assume you use FMRTE to add the players to your game? Instead of altering the database?

I'm so excited :)

Question, how did/do you exactly calculate the attributes?
I assume you use FMRTE to add the players to your game? Instead of altering the database?

I do change the database :) the attributes you put down are always 17 or more, but they normally come up as less in the actual game. The others are generally less than 10 but i choose them depending on what position the player is. Nothing too fancy :)