Believing your scout!!!

Reaction score
Are ur scouts always right?? numberous times i have sent my scouts out 2 scout a player who i have thought would of been a really good player for me, and they av came back sayin they was not has gud has i'd thought... so wot i want 2 know is has anyone scouted a player where ur scouts has said they was not good enough for ur team, but u av bought them and turn out 2 be a really good player for ur club..

Any player could be good for a club. But generally you should listen to your scouts, depending on how good they are. Scouts with 17+ on Judging Potential and Ability are the only one's I'd listen to.

yeah most times when im a lower league i get my asst manager to have Judging Potential and Ability atleast 17 each then as most of my scouts are 12/13 if they come back with an amazing player i tell my assistant to get a report card and then see how good he rlly is

i only listen to really good scouts. Otherwise I look at the players stats, his personality, and whether he is consistent/injury prone.

One said Federico Laurito was bad (hahaha), 4th season with Reading, signed for 7.5m, becomes premier league topscorer.

Yes I generally do as long as they have decent stats and it's not a huge gamble I'm considering taking in terms of the players age, transfer fee etc. But please, no text speak.

LOL, Wel a plyrs age is rly imprtnt 4 me 2, bt i alwayz lk at thr stts.