Benayoun abuse racist - Chelsea

The government in Malaysia is one of the most racist in the world, so I'm not surprised that these things happened. In Malaysia, there are no equality between races, as the Malays get specials privilege in whatever they do, from buying houses to getting government scholarship.

And the Malaysian passport is valid for all countries except for Israel, showing how much the country despise Jews. I'm a Malaysian that had migrated to Australia btw.

its general how muslim dont like teh Palestinians as a matter of fact. thats why the war is till on goin the gaza strip.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

i wonder what would have happen if the trip was to indoenesia, the largest muslim population country.

Thats a huge, and largely false generalisation, and its wrong in that context too BTW, Palestinians are largely Muslim, about 75%, and higher in the Gaza strip, and the reasons for fighting there is much more cmplex than religion. S

Thats a huge, and largely false generalisation, and its wrong in that context too BTW, Palestinians are largely Muslim, about 75%, and higher in the Gaza strip, and the reasons for fighting there is much more cmplex than religion. S

I'm guessing he meant Israelis.

I'm guessing he meant Israelis.

i meant that . i get really confused around the middle east religions and cultures. .

regardless apology received now let close this thread

No matter how much I hate the mancs, I'd never say anything about Munich, because I myself get pretty ****** of when they start ranting over Hilsborough. That just doesn't belong in Football.