Status
Not open for further replies.

sairafi19

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm currently managing Real Madrid and am half way through my season I'm doing great but most of my goals arent coming from higuain or Benzema but Ronaldo and dí Maria. I play a 4-2-3-1 formation with dí Maria ozil and Ronaldo making up the 3, but my strikers aren't scoring as they should. I'm thinking of getting Huntelaar :) But if I do who should I sell Benz or Higuain?? And is Huntelaar reliable because his stats seem amazing and how much should i except to pay?? Thoughts please much appreciated guys ;)

Madrid signed him a few years ago and he struggled to make an impact but he is renowned for his goalscoring ability. He will definitely get some goals if you play him as a poacher and give him some service but I wouldn't put him under the bracket of world class. How much does your scout say Schalke want for him?

That's all I want goals I'm missing way too many one on ones right now =( 19.5 million £, worth it?

That's all I want goals I'm missing way too many one on ones right now =( 19.5 million £, worth it?

19,5 million pounds is not worth it at all. Maybe you should rethink the roles you play Benzema/Higuain in because they are actually really good.

I'd love to joke in a situation like this and say you should get Raul back and dump both of these two guys (Benzema and Higuain).

But here's the situation, sell Higuain, keep Benzema (you'll probably think at this moment: "Dude are you freakin' retarded"), play Benzema as a poacher, he is great at it and he scores (at least in my save he does).

If you're able to sell Higuain you'd probably get some major cash, and spend it on bringing in another world class striker (Maybe even Rooney if you get enough money)...

Status
Not open for further replies.