Reaction score
In this years game, a Ball Winning CDM looks very effective so far. Just wondering what you think are the top BWM's in the game? On my Arsenal save, the best I can find are the two Bender brothers.

Just them two really no1 else can compare to them! or try m vila he played well for me even though his stats are not as good as thiers

arturo vidal

not de rossi unless you want a player averaging 4 red cards a season

Javi Garcia plays this role really well IMO. I have always had success using him.

Wanyama

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Flamini was a good BWM for me, despite the fact he picked up a a yellow card every game.

Don't go with Fellaini, its not even Jan in my save and he has already been sent off 3 times!!!

Naingolan , Bender (Both of them , my fav is Sven tho) , M'vila is okay

Romero, only 20 and can be bought for ?5.5m... i have him for my Man Utd save season 2. Replacing Fellaini, who doesnt perform well for me average rating of the season was 6.74 so sold him to Real Madrid for ?50m, couldnt put the deal through quick enough!

Romero, only 20 and can be bought for ?5.5m... i have him for my Man Utd save season 2. Replacing Fellaini, who doesnt perform well for me average rating of the season was 6.74 so sold him to Real Madrid for ?50m, couldnt put the deal through quick enough!

whats romero first name who does he play for?

Lucas Romero and plays for Club Atletico Velez Sarsfield. Although only playing a few games for Argentina U21, work permit is granted after you challenge it.

Lucas Romero and plays for Club Atletico Velez Sarsfield. Although only playing a few games for Argentina U21, work permit is granted after you challenge it.

thanks dude

Bought sven bender 12.5m excellent and consistent

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I prefer a bwm to have some actual offensive skills. imo crisetig and m'villa work out great in those roles. but if you don't need offense just look for guys with high tackle/mark, anticipation, positioning, and heading.

Kyriakos Papadopoulos has great attributes for BWM(D). Just bought him for ?8.5m and gonna train him in the MC position. He's already Accomplished, so he shouldn't have much trouble with it.