LukeGame

Reaction score
Anyone stumbled upon an excellent corner setup, both for attacking and defending?

Thanks in advance:)

Mate go into my thread I have made new set pieces setup for 14.1.4 .
Its Jassar tactical thread .

Attacking - near post.
Defending - mark near post with min 2 players.

Mate go into my thread I have made new set pieces setup for 14.1.4 .
Its Jassar tactical thread .

Where about in you thread is the new Corner setup? Your Tactical tread is so long lol.
Thanks in advance :)

Nastasic on my Southampton file has 10 goals in 27 games so I think it works. Defensively I concede a few though, its more down to the players you have, if your team is full of big players throughout you will concede less obviously.
View attachment 447459

I have tried the corner setup that was on the thread jassar but since using it I am constantly conceding with chelsea at corners which I wasn't before. I am scoring at corners though now. Perhaps im using an old one! 5 players set to man mark, mark far post, mark near post, 2x mark tall player & stay forward, that right?

On what page? it had a fair few pages:)

mate how simpler can i say ... check first page when u click on to my thread .....exact to be ...check post 3 it have defending set pieces .

mate how simpler can i say ... check first page when u click on to my thread .....exact to be ...check post 3 it have defending set pieces .

to be fair you didnt say what post it was till just now, you just said its on your thread which has like hundreds of pages.
Thank you for answering even if it was in a snippy rude tone.

to be fair you didnt say what post it was till just now, you just said its on your thread which has like hundreds of pages.
Thank you for answering even if it was in a snippy rude tone.

lol its ok ! sorry if i sound like that ..