Status
Not open for further replies.
In my Man city game i have just signed sissoko he has been playing well but im not sure what he is best at box to box?anchorman?deep lying playmaker? any thoughts? i also have rodwell and hamsik in my midfield 3

I used to play Sissoko as a Box to Box midfielder, and he was quite good :) But, as a DMC - Anchor Man, is probably his best role !

thats what i have Sissoko as at the moment with rodwell the dm and hamsik as another box to box wasnt sure if this would effect sissoko's game

iam barcelona at the moement in my 3rd season and i was stupid to sell,keita and yaya toure,and i need to get a defensive midfielder,any ideas:)

i konw i was stupid:'(

montolivo won the the game every season by him self

2 players that got my Feyenoord team to the CL title, totally screwed up Barcelona and Real Madrids game, are cheap and highly effective and not on any list i've seen are Leandro Somoza and Juan Ignacio Mercier. Both based in Argentina if i remember right and both around 30 years old. Usually you can get them on a free or for less than 3 mil. Brilliant key attributes for DM. Not creative, but stick them next to Kim Yung Woo in a 4-4-2 or a 4-2-3-2 and you're gonna win alot of games :)
If you want a more ball playing and versatile guy that's great anywhere defensively, young and cheap. Gabriel Mercado who starts at 300k and can play ANYWHERE defensively and is generally amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.