its probably my best steal, also got verratti for £1m which is pretty good.

its probably my best steal, also got verratti for £1m which is pretty good.

i got verratti for 350k first season i always buy him and let him play in the reserves for a few seasons lol now hes worth over 10 mill in the italian first team scoring plenty!lol

adler

thats a brilliant team for sunderland and only 3rd season! well done mate

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

ive never atually tried for rooney lol

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

thanks everyone :)

Rene Adler is the best keeper in the game. i only conceded 20 goals in the premier leaue with him and a back 4 of diego renan, otamendi, mathais jorgensen, caldirola

my juventus team

thats a good team. i used to buy subotic alot hes brill. everyone has sakho :( and i cant lol

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Rene Adler is the best keeper in the game. i only conceded 20 goals in the premier leaue with him and a back 4 of diego renan, otamendi, mathais jorgensen, caldirola

rene adler is on the transfer list on my game, i prefer akinfeev myself though..

Also buy riquelme in your first season for like 3 million he is amazing scored 24 goals in 35 games. have him takin free kicks and penalties. sebastian blanco turns out 2 be a good player

yer i was offered adler in my 2nd season but he wasn't interested in a move, ended up staying at his club (they only wanted £7m but no one offered it)

Akinfeev is the only one who wanted to come out of what i'd consider the top 4 GK's (akinffev, adler, lloris, asenjo)

yer i was offered adler in my 2nd season but he wasn't interested in a move, ended up staying at his club (they only wanted £7m but no one offered it)

Akinfeev is the only one who wanted to come out of what i'd consider the top 4 GK's (akinffev, adler, lloris, asenjo)

yeah lloris is brill i like him and asenjo is going to be a great keeper in future

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

ye lol they form a great partnership sakho and subotic

lol yep, i wanted sakho and zapata at the back. think i might spend all my budget on sakho next season!lol barca wanted thiago silva for around 20mill so think i may sell him if i get sakho. unless i get a good offer for david luiz. lol

i have sakho and subotic and i think subotic is better, he wins pretty much every cross that get put into my box and scores a fair few if you put corners into the back post and get him to attack it

i have sakho and subotic and i think subotic is better, he wins pretty much every cross that get put into my box and scores a fair few if you put corners into the back post and get him to attack it

interesting. . if i get subotic then i think id be able to get so many goals out of him as i have poli taking my corners and his corner taking is 20 lol :)

i have subotic and dzeko attacking the back stick and on average i'll score 1 corner every two games or so, i have Srna taking them

i have subotic and dzeko attacking the back stick and on average i'll score 1 corner every two games or so, i have Srna taking them

nice, srna has been abit of a flop on mine since he moved on a free transfer

Question - Subotic or David Luiz? Ive had a bid accepted for both and want one to partner Sakho.

i prefer david luiz myself hes great on my game his tackling is 18 marking 17 and heading 16 he improves alot hes worth 13mill on mine

yeah i agree subotic is very under rated hes class
in real life hes meant to be the next vidic