Best Free Agents on FM 2010 Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed Smolarek, Vieri, Campbell & Andrade for my Newcastle team.. Andrade is probably the best out of the lot.

Whoa, I tried signing him but he is not cheap on wages. Especially considering the budget we get.

Camara or Smolarek?

Camara has been doing wonders when partnered with Andy Carroll in 442. I'm trying to sell off Nile Ranger, Nicky **** and Shola Ameobi with no luck :/

Camara, wanted loads for me. Nile is OK for me, Sell **** though I'm keeping Ameobi scored quite a few goals for me, 2 in 3 isn't bad lol.

Last edited:
---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Camara or Smolarek?

Camara has been doing wonders when partnered with Andy Carroll in 442. I'm trying to sell off Nile Ranger, Nicky **** and Shola Ameobi with no luck :/

is that a surprise ?? They were bad enough on the last game. Its like me trying to sell roy o donavan haha

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

is that a surprise ?? They were bad enough on the last game. Its like me trying to sell roy o donavan haha

If i cant sell them in the next window, I just wont renew their contracts lol :D

Yea Smolarek wouldnt come to my Newcastle championship team either, but Henri Camara did come. Camara asked for 26000$ a week....i doubt i'd have been able to sign him if it wasnt Newcastle...
Lol, I got Smolarek for Leeds :p Also bought Simeon Jackson from Gillingham for £750k, he's got 17 finishing, 17 composure, 18 penalty taking, 15 pace, class striker for Championship or lower, I know he's not a free agent, but definetly one of the low league bargains on the game :)

For me, Andrade is a Must-Buy for any team in Championship or Premiership bar the top 4..

ebi smolarek
sol campbell
mark viduka
glauber berti
jorge andrade
sibierski

Viduka is the most inconsistent player ever, agreed he doesnt take a lot of wages and is free, but dont make your team depend on him.

The reason I couldnt get Smolarek is because the moment I offered him a contract, so did 5 other clubs out of which he chose West Brom. Same thing happened with Campbell and he ended up with a L1 team instead of Newcastle! Complete tool! :p

Newcastle has no transfer funds at the start of the season and only about 10kish wages available. I signed Camara and was in negative for a bit till i got some money from Shay Given transfer deals and adjusted to wages accordingly.

For a championship team Newcastle has about 1.1mill in wages but most of the players are paid quite a bit and I'm gonna let them go once I get promoted this season which is totally happening :D

I cant seem to find tabare viudez, are you sure you've spelt it correctly?

Johann Vogel
Henri Camara
Rudi Skacel
Glauber
Henk Timmer(6)

Yea Smolarek wouldnt come to my Newcastle championship team either, but Henri Camara did come. Camara asked for 26000$ a week....i doubt i'd have been able to sign him if it wasnt Newcastle...

I've signed Camara for Nottingham Forrest and am not paying half that. Think I got him for about 9k a week

Ebi Smolarek come for my Watford, Ebi and Henri Camara.

Seyfo Soley DM good player my best sign by far

guys, can someone just confirm for me please... if i start a game with english leagues only, can i used the saved game to run in new game itself?? have been informed i can but want to be sure thx

I've signed Camara for Nottingham Forrest and am not paying half that. Think I got him for about 9k a week

Camara is amazing for my Forrest team. So far got 9 goals in 8 games in the friendlies and 6 goals in 5 competative games. He's also got a few assists to his name. I play him as a poacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.