Apart from all the usuals, Curci, Matej Delac, Sergio Romero and Neto are all at least pretty decent.

How there is not even a single mention of Kameni ? :O obviously after Casillas the best is Kameni

benaglio and stekelenburg are also top keepers, areola deffo for the future

Hugo Lloris and Rene Adler are the best after Casillas - but in the first season you can only get them for around 30 and 18 million GBP respectively.

Maarten Stekelenburg, Joe Hart, and Diego Benaglio are good goalkeepers and are cheaper than Lloris and Adler, with the exception of Hart who goes for over 20 million in the first season. However, City usually buy a better goalkeeper in coming seasons which means Hart is available for much cheaper.

Honourable mention to Igor Akinfeev and Sergio Romero. The former is probably the better keeper but both haven't really been as good as those above in my experience.

Guillermo Ochoa is a bargain at 5 million pounds and performs better than his stats would have you believe. Carlos Kameni is also a bargain and is available for a similar price.

Alphonse Areola is a good buy for the future with a [POTENTIAL ABILITY SPOILER] fixed PA of over 190 I belive, but his CA is at 120 odd at the start which means he takes a while to develop and is erratic at the start of the game.

Last edited:
Lloris has been amazing for me on fm11.
Ochoa is always quality on the cheap.
Frey also has been suprisingly consistent.

currently playing Fiorentian save and Frey is awesome.
agree Ochoa good, and Asenjo probably the best I've used
also Yohann Pele [Toulouse], Enyeama, Fiorillo,

jack butland turns out immense in like 5 years

the best and most consistent keeper I have had to date with any Fm: (that I can remember)
Manchester United are trying to pry him from my grasps at the moment... not sure if I will be able to hang on to him :S

Tobias Sippel - Kaiserlauten
View attachment 131728

the best and most consistent keeper I have had to date with any Fm: (that I can remember)
Manchester United are trying to pry him from my grasps at the moment... not sure if I will be able to hang on to him :S

Tobias Sippel - Kaiserlauten
View attachment 131728

What??!?!!!!

He's my backup keeper for 7 seasons already!!!

well who is your 1st choice? if its Adler, Lloris, Akinfeev, Stekelenburg, Buffon, Julio Cesar, Casillas or Valdez then thats sort of normal :)

It was Sebastian Frey and now hes getting old now so i got Matej Delac on a free.

Maxym Koval is very good and is cheap considering his ability. He's only 17 at the start of the game I think. Check him out. :)