Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowan

Reaction score
I am currently managing Arsenal, in my second season challenging for the title after finishing 3rd last year. Neither last or this season has seen my captian, Fabregas perform anywhere near is well as i would like, which has made me contemplate weather to sell him although I am not desperate for money as I have over 50M to spent atm. I was just wondering weather anyone knows the best place to play him and what role? Or if I should just sell him and buy someone like Hamsik instead?

View attachment 166819View attachment 166820msik instead?

Play him in a dead central role as an advanced playmaker, support.

play him either adv playmaker or center mid attack, when i was arsenal he played better as a center mid attack

Play him as an AMC (Adv. Playmaker - Support) behind a lone striker. He should score goals and assist plenty, too... Put him on corners and FKs to get more assists as well.

You'll probably want to change the sliders - run w ball sometimes, long shots rarely, through balls often, cross ball sometimes etc. and make him your primary playmaker.

Use the "Real Arsenal 4-2-3-1" tactic from mantralux.com and you'll get the best out of him that way.

I would sell him he isn't doing very well in my. However I would only sell him for like 40m as you need a good replacment I would recomend Hamsik!

I play a 4-2-3-1 With him and wilshere swapping as MC - Advanced playmaker (support) ans AMC - Attacking Midfield (attack)

Don't make them swap, I find it just mixes players up a lot. And Wilshire is probably better as a ball winning midfielder.

Ill try these suggestions and if he doesnt perform by the end of the season ill sell ;) thanks guys

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Don't make them swap, I find it just mixes players up a lot. And Wilshire is probably better as a ball winning midfielder.

Wilshere as a ball winning MC? are you sure? I find he's way more creative, and I have Vidal there aswell

I play a 4-2-3-1 With him and wilshere swapping as MC - Advanced playmaker (support) ans AMC - Attacking Midfield (attack)

In the "Real Arsenal" tactic (Mantralux FM | Football Manager Tutorials, Guides, Graphics and more) it's a 4-2-3-1 with Wilshere as a box-to-box midfielder and Cesc swapping with him as an Adv. Playmaker - Support.

Don't waste Wilshere's potential by playing him in a defensive role.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

In the "Real Arsenal" tactic (Mantralux FM | Football Manager Tutorials, Guides, Graphics and more) it's a 4-2-3-1 with Wilshere as a box-to-box midfielder and Cesc swapping with him as an Adv. Playmaker - Support.

Don't waste Wilshere's potential by playing him in a defensive role.

wilshere as a box to box? i play him on my man city save in the CM role as adv playmaker - attack as his stats seem to fit that position best?

I know this is a little out of topic considering the OP asked for help on Fabregas, but Wilshere is awesome as a deep-lying playmaker. First time ever I got anyone to complete 100+ passes:

2mh9ytf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.