Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've got Mitrovic playing up front for me in my Everton team.

I am currently playing him as a complete forward in a 4231 formation. Problem is he has scored 3 goals in 15 games. He went through a similar goal drought last season and its annoying now to say the least.

Anyone signed him and got him banging the goals in? What role are you playing him in??

Cheers.

Last edited:
what is your amc role? what are you AML and AMR roles? if you wuse wingers and a AP in the middle, try him as Advanced forward, it's a like a poachers role, for better poachers.

Yeah my AML and AMR are wingers and the AMC is an advanced playmaker. I will give advanced forward a go.

Cheers.

Eh, he's been regularly banging in goals for me. Mitrovic is a beast as a TM. Get your wingers to cross to TM at byline, and set Mitrovic as a TM. He's a beast of a TM.

Eh, he's been regularly banging in goals for me. Mitrovic is a beast as a TM. Get your wingers to cross to TM at byline, and set Mitrovic as a TM. He's a beast of a TM.

Changing him to TM and having wingers aiming crosses for him seems to be working. He's finally finding his rhythm and scoring goals. Got 5 in the last 9.

Cheers.

I have him as a False nine infront of 2 Inside Forwards and a Trequartista and is banging in the goals.