hamptonmanger

Reaction score
im currently managing arsenal in January 2011, i really need a world class sweeper keeper but im struggling to find one for under 10million.

i would love to get akinfeev, alder, hart, neuer, loris but i simply do not want to spend over ten million on one player so do you have any ideas?

Use the looking for a player section. Also just put Goalkeeper in the search filter and add attributes like Rushing Out, Acceleration and Desicions in.

Pepe Reina's one of the best sweeper keepers, can't think of one under 10 mil though. A good one anyway.

Sergio Romero?

i have bids accepted and player agreed but every time his work permit is declined, ive tried to get him about three times now.

and mally ive tried this but im struggling to find the type of keeper i want, and getting a reasonable bid accepted is a real pain

i have bids accepted and player agreed but every time his work permit is declined, ive tried to get him about three times now.

and mally ive tried this but im struggling to find the type of keeper i want, and getting a reasonable bid accepted is a real pain

Its going to be hard to find a goalkeeper for that sort of budget that is a sweeper aswell. Do you have to play them in the sweeper role?

Its going to be hard to find a goalkeeper for that sort of budget that is a sweeper aswell. Do you have to play them in the sweeper role?

they do not have to be a sweeper but i like to have one as i centres backs are a bit slow some time

side note has any one had any experience with diego benaglio or stephane ruffier?

remember benaglio was very good on fm10.
you could maybe try Ochoa?

Alder and Neuer was on the transfer list on my game about that time. Get them to want to leave their club and hopfully their clubs will put them on the transfer list.Then you got yourself a bargain!

they do not have to be a sweeper but i like to have one as i centres backs are a bit slow some time

side note has any one had any experience with diego benaglio or stephane ruffier?

Ruffier has been top class at Monaco this season. Watched some Monaco games and truly has been impressive. Havent had him in fm tho :S

Alder and Neuer was on the transfer list on my game about that time. Get them to want to leave their club and hopfully their clubs will put them on the transfer list.Then you got yourself a bargain!

mate don't even talk to me about that at the start of the second season alder was on sale for 9 mil and for some reason i didnt sign him as i was hoping fabianski would come up well, im fed up now of him and alumina letting in cheap goals now tho

and in the patch i think they have changed it so less players are transferred list

jhonny da silva
or
Rui Particio

can't seem to find either of them on my game

also sergio asenjo contract runs out at the end of the season so i can get him for free he doesn't look that much better then my current keepers but does he get any better?