ambado

Reaction score
i have seriously coppered up for FM this year, S.I would make a poor man extremely happy if they released the beta tonight. It just seems right. Wasn't it a Wednesday last year? I cannot remember but i seem to remember mid-week. The anticipation and the not knowing is right up there with witnessing child birth. If its Friday fair does just tell us please S.I(i know this is not a S.I forum i am just venting). The Steam interface is practically imprinted on my retinas now. What has my life come to? Staunch enemy of capitalist consumer democracy that i am pining like a baby for his comfort blanket. We are all contradictions. **** i am so excited! If anyone is down with any inside knowledge of beta release i have a nice big wet sloppery kiss waiting right here. Peace.

Yep it was wednesday at around this time of day, I remember it quite well because I saw it was released but had to go out so didn't get the chance to play it as soon as I would of liked. The hours of that evening absolutely dragged

Tbh a few days more wouldn't hurt (say if it came out Saturday). It would give them a chance to iron out any little quirks or bugs they discover just prior to release, meaning less patching for the future.

Their speaks a patient man, where are you getting your opium from?;)

Can someone please post if strikers have improved and score more than before? FM13 and FM14 both had wingers score way more. FM12 was the last version where strikers were actually the main goalscorers.

Can someone please post if strikers have improved and score more than before? FM13 and FM14 both had wingers score way more. FM12 was the last version where strikers were actually the main goalscorers.
What tactic/formation did you mainly use?