Hernanes

Reaction score
I just finished my first season with Betis reaching the 4th place (CL quali) with a last minute goal from Ruben Castro. I made some really good transfers during the season with the likes of Alex Teixeira, Kara, Dodo and I now got Schelotto, Mariano, Ninis and Moises on a free. However I still think that my squad won't stand a chance against the bigger clubs in the CL. During the season I draw once against Barcelona, but I got defeated against Barça and Real by 5-1 respectively 4-1, 5-0 and 3-0 (in the cup).
Due to my wealthy finances (made a profit of over 20mio this season), I could buy a lot of good regens, but as they are still too young to play I want some good players for my first squad.

This is my first team:
View attachment 258436

I think I need a better goalkeeper, a good striker and a better central defender. I have a transfer budget of 25mio but don't want to spend it all. What are your suggestions? thx

Last edited:
goalkeeper, a good striker and a better central defender
goalkeeper rafael from santos, adler must be avaiable for aproach to sign
striker play sanogo more and try erik torres , Anass achahbar
central defender : roderik miranda ,sebastian

I already tried to buy Rafael, but Santos doesn't even want to negotiate the price. I signed Ezquiel Munoz from Palermo for 5mio. For the striker position I think I will keep the players I have. I just signed Fierro and I put him into my B squad, because I already have enough foreign players. Sanogo will get better after his first season was a bit disappointing and Pabon is really good as he scored 23 goals in his first season. I realised though that I still need a good DM. I sold Iriney and now I only have Kara and Canas, but the latter one isn't good enough. During the season I tried to sign Bruno Soriano, but he doesn't want to come. I also need a LB back up.