Biggest team in administration.

homer2k5

Reaction score
What is the biggest team you have had go into administration on your game? Or the funniest thing you have seen during a game as I find this very funny! (H)

i have seen liverpool getting docked but why only 9 points when every other club have been docked 10???

Not a clue, seems unfair. Their information screen says;

Finances - Bankrupt (in receivership)
Estimated Value - £138mill (Loan Debt: £126mill)
Haha I love it!!

There still 5th though :( Want them relegated lol.

they are in championship on my game lol 5th i that league

cant tell what year your in though, but its well funny, i hope they get relagated in your game

Im in 2015/16 lol. Stuart McCall is their manager for some strange reason lol. I have £50mill transfer funds so might just buy their best players for cheap so they get relegated next season haha!

they are in championship on my game lol 5th i that league

Got to be honest and say that I'd love that to happen in my game.... just to pick them up again :)

Are Premier League rules different to English League rules over administration?

Odd question, but has anyone noticed a 65% of turnover cap on wages in League Two? No idea whether it's there or not (should be 75% with staff wages).

The Stuart McCall as manager is amusing though... former blue player managing the club?! :D

Not seen any clubs go bankrupt yet, but only in my third season.

here they are in the championship everton there too both went down last season

just out of interest liverpool and everton are in the CCC but where are plymouth come 2013

fifth season in liverpool go into administration and i pick up torres for £6m (value £23m) haha

fifth season in liverpool go into administration and i pick up torres for £6m (value £23m) haha

This is actually a very good news ... I'm in 2012/2013 so i should have a look at them... But i manage Juve so i don't think i will receive a notification about their financial status... Anyway good news and i will have a more detailed look at them.

i have seen everton go bankrupted with 9 points deducted 2.

Yea they bought a regen striker for like £27mill in the summer & I put an enquiry in & they only wanted £7mill haha.

Yoink!

What is the biggest team you have had go into administration on your game? Or the funniest thing you have seen during a game as I find this very funny! (H)
not that funny i was liverpool an dit cost me the title

ive seen arsenal in recievership in the past, the funniest thing i c was beating arsenal to send them down last week, i did once see 2 teams finish on the same points, same goals for goals against wins draws and defeats and they had a play off and the losers went down

not that funny i was liverpool an dit cost me the title

Should learn to manage your resources then. I haven't even came close to getting into debt with Liverpool.