billy_vickers

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have just finished my season with real madrid, who i took over at the beginning of the season. The tactic is a 4-2-3-1 narrow, but I cant seem to get the best out of my AM's and striker. Here is the tactics anyway:this is the home tactic, View attachment 428423 this is the away tactic, View attachment 428422
now, my main problem is my away form, View attachment 428427which as you can see is abit patchy.
at home im solid View attachment 428425.

I will upload the tactic too for testing if people want, but I dont know how, so will have to be told,

Thanks in advance guys

I might have to try this tactic myself...

let me know how i upload a tactic and ill upload them both and if you could test them and give me feedback?

as you can see its solid at home, but lacking away which I cant seem to fix.

upload your tactics here
than we can find a solution

have u tried making the two left and right Attacking midfielders on the wings as IF or Wingers, and the striker as Advanced forward?

have u tried making the two left and right Attacking midfielders on the wings as IF or Wingers, and the striker as Advanced forward?

I did look at that but it doesnt really fit in with the players I have, I think that its solid at home but its just away I cant crack