Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and the associate Vladmir Ididyoumum arranged to meet a man called Evsei Agron a notible man in the Russian Mafia,His English was poor but this is what he said to me "£75,000 and your wife and the **** are no more. I couldnt afford the sum so i told him i will pay in chunks. I applied for a job at FC Sibir Novosibirsk i had all hopes i would get the job.. whilst this was happening Two Hitmen was on a plane to Doncaster Airport were they would proceed to Barnsley.

Logo_of_FC_Sibir_Novosibirsk.png

Great so far Curt and the Title and the sig are incredible! Title is the best I've seen on the site! Defo following GL

this passed my mind sorry

--------------------------------------------------------------

As i was sat in an office at FC Sibir Novosibirsk's stadium waiting to put pen to paper i received a phone call from one of the hitmen he spoke slowly but he got straight to the point "they are gone" i assumed they were dead i felt like going into a cry but suddenly a man in a full black suit came in, it was the chairman he said my papers have gone through the job is mine, as i felt happy i felt like a **** i got two people killed for my rep i went to my new home in Novosibirsk to have a lie down when all of a sudden my phone beeped out what i was bout to see was so terrifying.....

Status
Not open for further replies.